LV

Your Steam Name: The Hentai Supplier
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120321312
Your Character Name: Frank Saints

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Skojenmeister
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons Blacklist

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason: I failed to understand Skojen's POV on the PR made on me. I killed the officer because it was still an active situation/scene where-as he came with his lights and gun out the moment he hopped out of his car. I will provide Skojen's 'careful review' and give my intake.

"In the video, (I presume) John Leonard was responding to a backup call at Falcon Creek Bank. When he arrived, there were more than 8+ players in that public area. John should had not been killed by Frank Saints because he was not initiating an arrest on anyone nor was he looking for any specific suspect(s). John Leonard was simply investigating/responding to a callout, it is clear that he was not aware that the Deputy had been killed - if he did, then his approach would had been different. Furthermore, while he was unaware with what was happening, John the got killed from behind. There were 8+ people in that public area, it would be quite difficult to identify a killer unless if there are witnesses/evidence."

Here I will point out certain topics and a contradiction in his PR review. First, as stated in my reply to my PR, 2 of my friends were in cuffs behind the bank. I had arrived on the scene and noticed both of the cuffed individuals were friends of mine and on the same freq. I engage on the Deputy as said, am killed by him, then revived. Said deputy is killed behind the bank from other friends of mine while the individuals in cuffs are still on scene. Take note that there are multiple people in the bank. In the PR, he provides video as seen here - https://streamable.com/24mm4z. I have already stated in my reply and it is seen in the video that the officer is attempting to investigate the area, such as trying to open the locked door on the left side of the bank. This is still an ACTIVE scene because of a dead cop, both cuffed individuals are still in the backroom, and they are being PICKLOCKED out of cuffs by another individual.

"John Leonard was simply investigating/responding to a callout, it is clear that he was not aware that the Deputy had been killed - if he did, then his approach would had been different"

He literally came to the scene with active lights and his gun drawn the whole time, this literally makes me question about this careful review because the person who made the PR on me literally provided video evidence of the situation at hand without context. It clearly shows that the moment he leaves his vehicle, he has his weapon drawn, he is literally a threat. Even someone in the PR that was there with me when it happened replied that he arrived on scene with active ELS and his gun drawn the whole time.

Here I will provide a contradiction in Skojen's review.

"There were 8+ people in that public area, it would be quite difficult to identify a killer unless if there are witnesses/evidence."

This literally is a contradiction in it of itself. There are multiple civilians on scene, all of them witnessed/heard the shootout that occurred. It definitely wouldn't be hard to identify a killer since you've said it yourself and it is shown clearly in the video provided. I don't understand this at all since I've provided my own context to the situation and you threw my reply to the PR to the side, completely removing context to it and stating it was because he was not initiating an arrest on anyone. It is still an active scene/situation still considering that my friends were in the back and that we had JUST killed a cop.

Wanted to take the time to place my input on the situation. Whether this appeal is accepted or declined is truly up to the person who reviewed my PR, even after giving context, I feel like there is a certain bias to the situation.

(color format was for each paragraph srry loool)

Time of Occurrence: 8/4/2021 2:50 AM CST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.