Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Hentai Supplier
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120321312
Your Character Name: Frank Saints

Which Staff blacklisted you: TheGamingShain
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: Shooting at police when told not to in the city.
Unblacklist Reason: I was in a shootout with a bunch of people in sunset island and we were fighting cops because of the reason that they kept tasing people and arresting our friends with machetes on their back for no reason. There were no admins on at the time and police decided to be dickheads and use their power against random civs. We had a huge shootout with basically the whole server for a couple minutes until Shain joins the server. We are in a continuous gunfight until Shain makes an announcement not to shoot at police. I was already in a shootout with police and continued to shoot since they wouldn't stop doing the same. Shain blacklists me because of this reason but I guarantee logs 100% show that during the time the announcement was made, I was tased, shot, and killed multiple times and even after so police continued to shoot and kill my friends (people in my freq).

Time of Occurrence: 11:30 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: a majority of the server AKA people that were being killed by police for no reason
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Frank Saints,

After i made the announcement there was no shootout for a good minute, after a little while you decide to equip a machete, then start to kill people and civs which causes a whole shootout in sunset, including new officers u decide to shoot who just respawned. I see no reason not to accept this appeal.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.