Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@DevulTj
@Lola Meid
Ban Reason: FailRP
Time of Occurrence: July 17 4 some shit am Pacific Time
Relevant Evidence: Screenshot in the bottom
Additional members involved/witnessing: My eyes

First of all I went to say holy shit, I spend 10 bucks on a server just a couple of hours ago. To what? FailRP, not get a fucking warn, never been banned, not one warn. I was like yeah man I won't do it again for fucks sake. But no go fuck yourself player we don't care. But I'm guessing founders can do what the fuck they want right? I'm honestly so fucking angry at staff. Heres more screenshots of fucking people having staff problems. Fucking unban my shit I just paid 10 bucks to have fun and shit but I can't even get 1 warn from a fucking Founder it's just a ban thanks.

Attachments

• 20170717041638_1.jpg
    20170717041638_1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    396.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 9
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 10

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You were being raided and persistently tried to bodyblock the officers to try and save your friends. You completely disvalued your life and broke FearRP.

Take this 1 day ban as a warning, as what you did is really weak and you should know what rules you broke as I spoke to you in a sit regarding them.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was asking you for your friends ban appeal since you asked me to take a look at it. Instead you broke fearRP by using yourself as a meat shield for your friend and then give me and @DevulTj attitude. For what? I was even being nice to you in your report because I understand that it can be frustrating if your friend is banned and you feel like there's been injustice. But this situation where you got banned is totally called for.

BTW, your ban appeal is 50% full with insults. You should consider taking a softer approach if you want anyone to help you.

naniel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Literally disappointed in Monolith. And attitude ? LMAOOO dude you're funny . I asked what was the matter cause I didn't know that shit was even failrp. Founder comes to me and starts saying "you broke failrp and I know what you're gonna say "you're gonna ban for 1 day like my friend" mimicking me like a doll . I said oh alright cause like okay Lola already told me tf I didn't know that cause I haven't broken any other rule ever and the fact that I barely started playing gmod darkrp again.

naniel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Can't even give attitude at 4 am while my parents are sleeping. I spent money on this server and I can't even get a warning ? I get kicked and try to come back and nope you get a ban my guy.

naniel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Never have I ever had a problem like this until now . I was chilling and everything until you boys ban me for failrp and not even telling me to do it again. Never have I ever gave a staff member this much attitude but the fact that I payed money on this server and get banner already makes me so fucking aggravated . The fact the the founder likes mimicking me in a sit then banning me makes me so fucking angry .

naniel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I tried keeping my cool but then I get banned ? Even if it's for a day . I never got a warning I just got kicked then banned . It's amazing how Monolith staff react to failrp . Not a single warning just a ban . THIS IS NOT A WHITELISTED SERVER . IN A SIT TELL US WHAT WE DID WRONG , ASK US IF WE HAVE EVER BEEN BANNED OR KICKED FOR THE SAME SHIT , ASK US DID YOU KNOW THIS WAS FAILRP, SEND A LINK TO THE RULES TO REMIND THEM , PLEASE MY GUY, ENFORCE YOUR STAFF, THEY CANT BE DOING THIS TO PLAYERS, THE FACT THAT WE PAYED FOR THIS, WE HELP KEEP THE SERVER ALIVE.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Forum ban for 2 weeks - declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.