Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Meydogg76
Your SteamID: 76561198274307986
Your Discord-Tag: Meydogg76#4132

Ban Length: Perma
Ban Reason: Misinformation i think/Saying covid is the flu basically.
Unban Reason: Its been a while since i was banned. I took a couple month break from monolith, I recently just came back for this new update ive been make for a little while now. I Havent received any time of Warning Points/Warnings/Bans since ive been back from my break. During that break i went and played FiveM for a little bit it just wasnt the same as monolith. Ive been thinking alot since ive left (Im now back and have been back for a couple weeks) I believe im more mature then from when i left and not as toxic as i used to be and i plan to change alot more. What i did on the discord was wrong and very stupid and i regret doing it alot. Id would also like to apologise to TJ for the way i acted. Im trying to change on monolith and if this application is expected i dont plan to be toxic/rude on the monolith discord. Its a huge inconvenience not being in the monolith discord, I cannot see when events are i cant see any pictures im included in that are posted in the screenshots channel. Ive changed alot and i hope you take my appeal in consideration.

Time of Occurrence: not sure about the date but probably October of last year. It was during spookfest.
Additional members involved/witnessing: No one
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, I will revoke your ban. However, you will be expected to follow our community rules at all times. This includes not spreading false information regarding sensitive topics, such as COVID-19 and being respectful towards the other community members (including staff members) - There won't be another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.