Blood Waffle

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Schlxcht Cxnzi
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:435428372
Your Character Name: Fredrik Tucker

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gammer the giraffe

Ban Reason: LTAS, Failrp as mecanic
Unban Reason: Last night I was fixing a car which i had tow around the city to the mecanics shop, after i had towed the vehicle i closed the door to the mecanics shop, i must have forgotten to unhook his car or he left his car blocking the door and that cause and explosion that also blew up my truck, I believe I died in the event but I also believe it was the explosions that caused me to lag out, I didn't rejoin because it was already 10 to 11pm and I was on since atleast 12am, not sure if logs could prove this or not, the next morning i come back and see that i'm banned, this isn't the first time i was banned due the network or computer issues

Time of Occurrence: August 15
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Gammer3

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Blood Waffle

Hello, From what I gathered when the person reported that you closed his car on purpose and as soon as I got to him It seemed as though you immediately left to avoid the situation, However after checking your history I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and ACCEPT this appeal as You are correct in that you have been banned previously based off of you crashing.

I hope you can understand how it looked on my end as it was a bit suspicious that as soon as I teleport ed to the reporter, that you vanished from the server.

Because you Have crashed before I would suggest that you tell a staff member once you crash (IE discord, forums, steam messages) So we can document it to possibly prevent future situations from happening, You are more than welcome to add me on steam for this reason here

Thank you and Good day,
Gammer
Locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.