Status
Not open for further replies.

alien dan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Frog Men

There was once a Kingdom, on the island of Grand. The name of the kingdom, was Lilypad. The Island had never made contact with the rest of the world, leaving it up to nature to have the island only inhabited by frogs, that had lived peacefully on Grand for 13.8 Gyr, (13800295180.852 years) on a planet tagged "-3000.0017NE Джорджия". After such a profound period of time, 1.4 Myr (1,400,000 years) passed, and the peace had ended. As the universe was advancing, and Grand was becoming more competitive, Fish had become more advanced and had developed the kind of brain for dominance. And as the way the world works, this caused the frogs to become defensive of the island they had lived so peacefully on already. This caused the frogs to become tribal, and they evolved to be able to have the mind to hunt, build, organize, and fight. With this being the result, a war for the island of Grand had been formed. Millenia progressed, with bloody battles and leaderships forming and ending, and once it finally came to an end, things on Grand had changed tremendously. They'd began a process of colonization, not realizing how much their brain had progressed after the consistent war dubbed War of the Millennium. The result came to a surrender of the fishmen, forcing them to try to find a new place, with the Frog Men constructing a kingdom named Lilypad as a result.

Screenshot_335.png

Fish Men

These now Frog Men had advanced so far, but even after all of this they had never left their island, and when they tried to explore to see who or what else was out there, though they had advanced in every other sense, sea travel and knowledge was virtually non-existent. Their attempts at exploration resulted in nothing other than death, encouraging them to stick to their island, pondering the same question for years, being "What else is out there?". And along with all of this happening over such a long period of time, it wasn't in a universe other than the Milky Way. They existed in the same time period as humans, who had now come to a point of being able to freely explore the Cosmos with ease, scanning and exploring other planets and Solar systems. And on the contrary, Frog Men couldn't do such things. On an unrelated note, a group of scientists were on a mission to try to find advanced cephalopods, through scanning nearby solar systems, and they were unfortunately quite unsuccessful, but they found the closest thing. They had found advanced amphibians, the Frog Men. Frog Men were incapable of speaking English, but instead spoke in something very similar to a broken sort of Japanese, and high-speed ribbits and croaks.

Screenshot_336.png
Frog Men pre-berry

Once this group of scientists had arrived, they had landed on the planet -3000.0017NE Джорджия, (Home planet of Grand & Lilypad) and had been listening in and recording the Frog Men conversing. This resulted in a general understanding of what form of communication the Frog Men were using, and provided them with the means to negotiate. The humans offered the Divine Berry, which once consumed would reform the reproductive cells and DNA of the Frog Men to give them a half-half ratio of human and Frog. At-least this is what was told to the Frog Men, they consumed the berries and the following generation of Frog Men would show the outcome of the berry. This was seen as a revolutionary moment in history, as this was the first other species discovered by humanity that was this advanced. Although, they lied to the Frog Men. The result was much different, they had basically fully turned into humans, but with frog-like abilities, and the ability to transform back into their advanced frog form. At first Lilypad was in shock and disgust, but then they realized, it was a change for the better. The Frog Men chose to continue on with their ways of life and as humans they still stayed together and showed their roots through fashion or conversation, living with the change, and remembering what they once were, as a beautiful story from a cell, to an egg, to a tadpole, one with legs, a froglet, an adult frog, and then something past what nature had ever seen before. Frog Men.

Life Cycle of a Frog

egg - Tiny frog eggs are laid in masses in the water by a female frog. The eggs hatch into tadpoles.
tadpole - (also called the polliwog) This stage hatches from the egg. The tadpole spends its time swimming in the water, eating and growing. Tadpoles breathe using gills and have a tail.
tadpole with legs - In this stage the tadpole sprouts legs (and then arms), has a longer body, and has a more distinct head. It still breathes using gills and has a tail.
froglet - In this stage, the almost mature frog breathes with lungs and still has some of its tail.
adult - The adult frog breathes with lungs and has no tail (it has been absorbed by the body).

Requirements

Screenshot_338.png
Uniform Example

The requirements for cosmetics are that you must have a black car, black suit, and a green tie. You must also have the Frog Hat on at all times. An optional bonus is a green under-glow, which the richer members of the Frog Men will all have. As for other requirements, like your arsenal, we will look at what you have and determine if you are fit for the Frog Men and our needed protection of our heritage. (Underglow & Frog-hat are unavailable if you aren't premium, so both can be disregarded if that's the case.

Standings
- Master Toad -
Daniel Tsubomi

- Adult Frog -
Qwan Mendez

- Froglet -
Zakhaev Menendez

- Legged Polliwog -
Darryl Brown
- Polliwog -

-
Tadpole -
Rollo Reid
- Egg -

Relations

One thing to note about the Frog Men and their relationships is we are very friendly, until you hurt us or our friends, though we're always open to make amends. So if you want to be friends, make a request and it is very likely to be accepted.
- Alliances -
GS9, Monster Family, The Covenant
- Mutual -
N/A
- Enemies -
Reign of Terror.
Application

Role-play Name:
Steam Name:
Screenshot of your bank (Including balance):
Player Level:
Give us some of your history(Include Previous Orgs):
How do you plan to contribute?:
Are you willing to follow ALL requirements?:

Last edited:

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Epic gamer style.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

coooooooooooooool org fam

Moonzy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Role-play Name: Kevin Dooley
Steam Name: Z9

Screenshot of your bank (Including balance): I don't have much in bank because I was raided
and most of my bank was cleared today so out of all respect it wouldn't be a point. Pretty low balance considering that I haven't based with a team in the past few days.

Player Level: 20
Give us some of your history(Include Previous Orgs): O' Block
How do you plan to contribute?: I can contribute by bringing in mass amounts of weed to the table / Money. Im also a very good shot and I take down eniemes without a second thought. I am a blood killer. I also have a very good way of talking myself out of situations, such as Jail time and being robbed (Im the real El Chapo)

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Screenshot of your bank (Including balance): I don't have much in bank because I was raided
and most of my bank was cleared today so out of all respect it wouldn't be a point. Pretty low balance considering that I haven't based with a team in the past few days.
How do you plan to contribute?: I can contribute by bringing in mass amounts of weed to the table / Money. Im also a very good shot and I take down eniemes without a second thought. I am a blood killer. I also have a very good way of talking myself out of situations, such as Jail time and being robbed (Im the real El Chapo)

We have decided to accept you, you are new but have good potential. Meet with Dylan Crider or Daniel Tsubomi in game with your black Car and Frog hat to get invited to the org.

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

- Alliances -
The Informals,

Give it like a week before they betray you guys, unless they are desperate for allies

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Give it like a week before they betray you guys, unless they are desperate for allies
You can let us deal with out allies. I personally have no worries at all.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lmao im dead we don't betray simply because we have allies as a mutual asscioation we do not depend on other orgs to hide from us as you guys like to do we use allies only as acquaintances and assistants in raid and such but if you wanna spread false rumors you can

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You have been BANNED from the Frog Men due to being in another organization.

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Lmao im dead we don't betray simply because we have allies as a mutual asscioation we do not depend on other orgs to hide from us as you guys like to do we use allies only as acquaintances and assistants in raid and such but if you wanna spread false rumors you can
We usually raid on our own we won't be having anymore allies and we only are allies with black knights and sinclairs and when do you ever see us hiding behind them we usually the main ones gunning you boys down.

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Role-play Name: Samuel Sloth
Steam Name: SpacedSloth.tv
Player Level: 155
0198e7e44b0fcd1696a817c0f52db711.jpg
Skill Levels:
6adba7c243e14a6c4a7883f5b06de4eb.png
Cars:
8992f211f9036bcf98f70186adcb12f5.png
Give us some of your history(Include Previous Orgs): Previous org was Black Knights but was inactive for a few weeks back in june and got removed.
How do you plan to contribute?: I grow mad stuff and make tons of food (Cakes and Coconut Cocktails) and will getaway drive in bank robberies, I don't like raiding and robing people as a personal thing but will help out in maintaining property/home defense as I have no problems killing people in defense/responding to an attack.
Are you willing to follow ALL requirements?: Yes

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Role-play Name: Samuel Sloth
Steam Name: SpacedSloth.tv
Player Level: 155
0198e7e44b0fcd1696a817c0f52db711.jpg
Skill Levels:
6adba7c243e14a6c4a7883f5b06de4eb.png
Cars:
8992f211f9036bcf98f70186adcb12f5.png
Give us some of your history(Include Previous Orgs): Previous org was Black Knights but was inactive for a few weeks back in june and got removed.
How do you plan to contribute?: I grow mad stuff and make tons of food (Cakes and Coconut Cocktails) and will getaway drive in bank robberies, I don't like raiding and robing people as a personal thing but will help out in maintaining property/home defense as I have no problems killing people in defense/responding to an attack.
Are you willing to follow ALL requirements?: Yes

We hat have decided to accept you as one of us, meet with Daniel Tsubomi or Dylan Crider in game with a frog hat and black car to get invited to the org.

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Thought this was a cool picturefrog.jpg

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We usually raid on our own we won't be having anymore allies and we only are allies with black knights and sinclairs and when do you ever see us hiding behind them we usually the main ones gunning you boys down.
Im not gonna keep arguing on his org page but everything you just said was very wrong

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Role-play Name: Bobby Hive
Steam Name: Bobby Hive
Screenshot of your bank (Including balance): 145k, making more currently
Player Level:180
Give us some of your history(Include Previous Orgs): The Waverly street boys, BBC, and Canadian Mafia
How do you plan to contribute?: By Farming and adding protection against cops that try to raid. Might by factory supplies to make guns and sell them at discount.
Are you willing to follow ALL requirements?: Yeah, of course

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Role-play Name: Bobby Hive
Steam Name: Bobby Hive
Screenshot of your bank (Including balance): 145k, making more currently
Player Level:180
Give us some of your history(Include Previous Orgs): The Waverly street boys, BBC, and Canadian Mafia
How do you plan to contribute?: By Farming and adding protection against cops that try to raid. Might by factory supplies to make guns and sell them at discount.
Are you willing to follow ALL requirements?: Yeah, of course
We have decided to accept you, meet with Dylan Crider or Daniel Tsubomi in game with the requirements to be invited to the org.

Status
Not open for further replies.