Furnace Calculator

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Kevin Brooks

Jun 18, 2017
TLDR
The use of this so-called "calculator" is to essentially is to calculate the amount of bars need to make a certain amount of weapons or weapon parts. Its pretty straight forwards and will save you plenty of time trying to get the right amount of bars to meet the end goal. This works well used with my Ore Calculator.

How To
How to use it is pretty straight forward and in these steps, I'll show you the ins and out of the calculator.

Step 1
When you start using you are going to want to go to this LINK.

Step 2
Once you open the spreadsheet you are going to only be able to view the sheet but not use it. You are going need to make a copy of your own by doing so.

Step 3
Once you have made a copy of the spreadsheet you will be able to make edits and start doing calculations. It is all pretty straight forward from here. You have two pages.

NOTE: When making edits only edit the boxes that are the brighter shade of purple!!!

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
This is the best resource guide! You are awesome! Tysm

panzer

Banned
Banned
Mar 27, 2018
Hey thats pretty cool.

Dann

Banned
Banned
Jul 15, 2018
This will be useful. thx

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
Shame the higher-ups don't appreciate you.
If they don't appreciate you it doesn't mean you can't/don't help out the community. You also cannot speak for them unless they explicitly say it. But you do have to admit, he did an insane job.

Kevin Brooks

Jun 18, 2017
Reactions: Peco and Hello migo

Kevin Brooks

Jun 18, 2017
Let me know if any problems are found!

Isaac V

Monolith Grinder
Apr 11, 2017
Holy shit, this is amazing. Great job man. Maybe you could include a calculation to give you the raw resources on the main page as well, so it's all in one spreadsheet?

Kevin Brooks

Jun 18, 2017
Holy shit, this is amazing. Great job man. Maybe you could include a calculation to give you the raw resources on the main page as well, so it's all in one spreadsheet?
I have added a third tab that will automatically sum up all the total bars to find out how many resources you need.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
You're outstanding

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Can you do this for LSD with the prices it is to buy it?!