Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Coach Fred
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198436760832/
Your Character Name: Gabe Jaxon

Ban Length: 6 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Constant rule breaks with no intent to improve, complaining in ooc and pms, racism and staff dis.
Unban Reason: First I did not use any racism, and I was not constantly breaking rules. And the reason why I was complaining was because there were about 6 staff online and none of them took my report for over 40 min and then I got off. I was mad at the time because I got rdmed and I lost a lot of stuff and none of the staff online seemed to care. Im sorry for saying what I said I was mad at that moment because nobody was opining my report. And I was really mad at the time. Im sorry gm1003.

Time of Occurrence: 2/9
Additional members involved/witnessing: other people got rdm as well. @Waffle
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: y

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You keep breaking the rules intentionally over and over again with a complete disregard for whatever punishment you will get

If no staff members are on duty to handle your ticket, you make a player report on the forums so it can be resolved. Being "mad that no one is claiming my ticket" is not an excuse to call staff members racial slurs or harass them over PM's

You've had plenty of opportunities to change your behavior and you don't take them. Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This ban is not appealable. Our patience for your toxic behaviour and poor attitude has ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.