Gabe Jaxon Ban Appeal

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe Jaxon

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2019
Steam Name: Coach Fred
Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198436760832/
Your Character Name: Gabe Jaxon

Ban Length: 6 months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Constant rule breaks with no intent to improve, complaining in ooc and pms, racism and staff dis.
Unban Reason: First I did not use any racism, and I was not constantly breaking rules. And the reason why I was complaining was because there were about 6 staff online and none of them took my report for over 40 min and then I got off. I was mad at the time because I got rdmed and I lost a lot of stuff and none of the staff online seemed to care. Im sorry for saying what I said I was mad at that moment because nobody was opining my report. And I was really mad at the time. Im sorry gm1003.

Time of Occurrence: 2/9
Additional members involved/witnessing: other people got rdm as well. @Waffle
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: y

gm1003

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jul 7, 2018
College Station, TX
You keep breaking the rules intentionally over and over again with a complete disregard for whatever punishment you will get

If no staff members are on duty to handle your ticket, you make a player report on the forums so it can be resolved. Being "mad that no one is claiming my ticket" is not an excuse to call staff members racial slurs or harass them over PM's

You've had plenty of opportunities to change your behavior and you don't take them. Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
This ban is not appealable. Our patience for your toxic behaviour and poor attitude has ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.