The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Daddy Benke
Your Steam ID:76561198070371220
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Matthew Benke

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Gammer3

Reason for Report: Gamm3r didn't even let me prove my side of the story he just ignored me and banned me. I wanted him to talk to stone so i can prove to him that it wasn't my fault the guy jumped under my car. Also he claimed i rdm'd the guy in the situation which i didn't he jumped under that car on his own but then in my ban appeal he claimed it was FailRP. I feel like I wasn't able to speak very much in the situation it was pretty one sided.
Time of Occurrence: 1:00 AM
Evidence to support your claim: https://plays.tv/video/5d71ebfb09f808f056/xd <-- thats the sit
https://plays.tv/video/5d71ecba687a5b2b01/xd <-- thats the video of stone going infront of the sign
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lordpapirika

Gammer3

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@The_Meaning
I witnessed you tell another player to stand under where you where spawning your car, the whole situation I saw personally as I was right next to you, When your car did spawn it killed another player as well as your friend. You where not banned by me, I issued you a few warning points and You already had several warning points from previous situations with other staff members, When I gave you the warning points it was at the threshold and was a automatic console ban for reaching the maximum warning threshold.

It was stated in game that you where killing him with your car was "to see if he would spawn in the jail" which is fail rp, Unrealistic roleplay and breaking Character. Also Im not required to pull someone in a sit just because you think they need to be in it. Because of your fail rp it ended in A non role play related Death of not only your "friend" but a random civilian passing by.

I have Included the rules listed on our server that you broke below.

[2.1] General
  1. You must act realistically at all times.
[2.2] Player versus Player
  1. You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.
[2.6] FailRP
  1. You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.

Last edited:

The_Meaning

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Gammer3
The other guy that died wasn't my fault at all its not my fault that the server is broken and i have to call in my car and there isn't a big enough warning for new players to not walk next to a falling car. Plus just because i tell someone to do something as a joke doesn't mean they have to do it i had no control over the other players action that went under the car him saying he wanted "to see if he would spawn in jail" is not fail rp on my part considering i'm not the one that said it and i had no control over him saying any of those words or any of his actions. Plus i never PVP'd anyone i never killed that medic on purpose and the guy i did kill stood under my car on his own will which is not my fault.

And i know you don't have to bring people into the sit but it would've explained that it was not my fault you saw the end outcome not the beginning because you were over there talking to ysidro.

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there, thank you for your report.

After careful consideration and review, I do not believe there was any foul play caused by the staff member in question. According to the posts I have read, the situation was that your friend wanted to see if he could end up in the jail if he was killed, so you had directed him to stand in a certain spot so you could spawn your car.

Plus just because i tell someone to do something as a joke doesn't mean they have to do it i had no control over the other players action that went under the car him saying he wanted "to see if he would spawn in jail" is not fail rp on my part considering i'm not the one that said it and i had no control over him saying any of those words or any of his actions.

To a degree, this can be construed as either right or wrong. Yes, you are right, you have 0 control over another persons actions. But this seemed to all be very consensual with your knowing he would follow through with this, am I not wrong? I don't see why you would have even directed him to do it in the first place thinking he's say "nah man jk" and walk away from it.

In this video, you are directing him to stand by the sign, the sign clearly stating if you stand here you will die. In this case, as well, you are using your physgun as a laser pointer which is not allowed. It seems kinda sketchy that we would allow this kind of action to be a daily thing. As a joke, maybe, but this is not the server for that type of roleplay. I won't count the other person as he was not purposefully led to your sign to be killed by the car, but I think what Gamm3r was trying to get at is that you should not be using your car to kill people, directly or indirectly. It can be considered both as FailRP and just generally unfair.

Overall, I do not believe this is enough to dictate that what Gamm3r did was in the wrong. He issued warning points which led to your ban, automatically done by our system, and this was to be a warning. Maybe a verbal warning would have sufficed better, and of course letting you know the verdict before the punishment is issued. But otherwise I do not see anything that requires further looking into.

And again, please do not use your car being spawned in for killing, joke or not.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.