Maverick Moh

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, I'm new to the server. I've been told this is the authentic life RP instead of overpowered super suits and flying grappling hooks server so here I am. I've been planning to introduce the server to more of my friends that are interested, and it came to my mind. Usually in other servers it's known as clan or gang, but i was wondering if I can start my own "Mercenary/Private contractor" group with my friends. Also how do we craft weapons, and do our weapons disappear if we die with them equipped or will they stay if it's in inventory?

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, I'm new to the server. I've been told this is the authentic life RP instead of overpowered super suits and flying grappling hooks server so here I am. I've been planning to introduce the server to more of my friends that are interested, and it came to my mind. Usually in other servers it's known as clan or gang, but i was wondering if I can start my own "Mercenary/Private contractor" group with my friends. Also how do we craft weapons, and do our weapons disappear if we die with them equipped or will they stay if it's in inventory?
Hello there! Welcome. Be aware, I wouldn't say this is authentic life RP as gmod, especially unwhitelisted, really isn't the game for this but we are more serious than your average darkRP server I'd say. Now to answer your questions.

Our groups are called 'crews' (usually referred to as organizations or for short 'orgs') you can start your own and it will include your own org bank and you can assign certain 'ranks' certain privileges such as being able to withdraw items and/or money from that org bank. So yes you could start your own "Mercenary/Private contractor" group as long as you abide by all the rules.

For how you can craft weapons I suggest checking out this very detailed guide here (https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/manufacturing-guide-2021-edition.34583/)
All firearms you have in your inventory when you die do drop on death and can be confiscated by police or picked up by other players, the only exception to this are machetes that only drop if you have them equipped.

Seeing as you're new I'd also suggest checking out the beginner guide as it explains a whole lot about the server https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/beginner-guide-to-monolithrp.26989/ do note though that the location section and all other locations mentioned are out of date as we are currently using a different map.