LV

In-Game Name: Ganjourn Skept
Steam Name: Ganjourn
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426613277

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lola Meid ]]

Ban Reason: Bug Exploit
Time of Occurrence: Around 12 Noon EST

Relevant Evidence: Not sure what I woulda been exploting; Would very much like sufficient evidence leading to this conclusion; Ban'd without warning; Have only 1 warning point on my account, with well over 700 Hours Logged .
Was making cocaine for the first time, and was at Death Door after loosing ina raid at a house I owned in Subs Was baseing at (Williams st. 4) with a couple folks. Ban'd right when died in middle of raid that took about 10-12min.

Additional members involved/witnessing: after being ban'd and having to deal with this Momenets before I Have to go into work; Im FR'd , and messaged by @Cuddles 69 whom I believe in game name is Jimmy Bolf; that he had gotten ban'd for 2 days for not reporting a bug, after I was hit for exploiting and is confused as well;
Just trying to get answers and conclusions + evidence

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can say i was the one who was raiding him and from my POV he wasn’t exploiting anything raid-like so i don’t know if it was something to do with the cocaine but i didn’t see anything wrong with his base

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i was also basing back and forth with him and jimmy (also even defending them from romeo). never saw or heard anything bout exploits and highly doubt ganj is the guy would do this :/

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As I said before @rxsm it has nothing to do with raid. I have been spectating Ganjourn for a while, so it is sad that you are lying right now. Bit funny if you are saying it was your first time but you had no issue telling @Cuddles how to do the exploit. I will not go into the details of which exploit (although i have a feeling you have been telling more than just to one guy), but @DevulTj has given the green light to ban you. You are lucky to not be banned longer in my opinion.

Closed for @DevulTj last say, but I can already tell what the outcome will be.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah. We had staff literally watching you performing such an exploit. I'm not going to elaborate on the exploit here, but you know what you've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.