Gettin off mono for a couple months.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man Patty

Monolith Rookie
Mar 20, 2020
Gusev Crater, Mars
www.youtube.com
Trying to play orgless has been an utter disaster, and at the same time im havin the ole family problems and school all that.

Dont get me wrong, love mono and im excited to see whats new in a couple months. But for now, imma be gettin off and probably switching to console entirely.
Love ye boys, and good luck to all the players and staff. (And mentors, and I thank @Hop for being a homie)

Edit: probably gonna check the forums still, commenting here and there. Other then that tho I’m out of the server for the next couple months or until either 2.0 comes or until I can find a long term Org. (That won’t disband in 3 weeks, I’m looking at you)

Last edited:

Aspect

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
Police Supervisor
Mar 23, 2019
United States
Hope to see you back soon :(

Mak

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Aug 7, 2019
Goodbye, hopefully you will return in the future!

braidan

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Apr 22, 2019
Trying to play orgless has been an utter disaster, and at the same time im havin the ole family problems and school all that.

Dont get me wrong, love mono and im excited to see whats new in a couple months. But for now, imma be gettin off and probably switching to console entirely.

Last time ill be on is to pay for my order from @Axelsten06 and then ill be off for a while

Love ye boys, and good luck to all the players and staff. (And mentors)
<3

Tyler Park

Monolith Grinder
Jul 30, 2019
Canada Aye :O
Hopefully We can play somtime :)

Balldrip

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Marketing Team
Police Supervisor