Status
Not open for further replies.

Geemanona

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure if I'm on the right thread or not but I'm starting to get very tired and angry with a single guy who keeps on raiding people's properties including myself. He always drives a white 1987 Omni car and raids people innocent properties just to steal their stuff. This sounds like natural raiders but for some reason he has connections. When this guy got wanted, this freaking player contacted the admins (Which for some reason the admins are now referred to as "Gods" as if their a god danm cult in this server) to get his wanted tag to be removed by the chief even though their evidence dated back to yesterday (5/23/2020), today (5/24/2020), and even a witness who was involved in his raids.
My question is: Why the heck is this guy contacting the admins to get scoots free! AND why doesn't the police deal with this guy despite the fact their leads to his location! If you were affected by this same guy, comment on this post below because I feel like he's making the server miserable for lower class players like me! (Sorry, I'm just very frustrated today.)

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

If you get warranted without evidence, you contact the admins to get it removed. This is a serious RP server which is why you can't say admins, that breaks character and ruins any immersion in RP. I would recommend reading up on the rules MonoRules and making a report if you feel like rules were broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.