Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As the title states, I have been crashing since the May patch was updated. My game loads the addons and after mounting it, it proceeds to download rp/monoford and crashes. Has anyone else been experiencing this or know of any solutions.
@gm1003 i can’t provide logs since GeForce now is a virtual machine and it just boots me off.

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No disk space bug, There’s no fix to it as it’s from nvidias end. This is happening to everyone who uses that service to play Garrys mod including me. We’ll just have to wait for nvidia to become aware and fix this error

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

this happens when I try to use the chromium branch, hence why I dont use it.

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

this happens when I try to use the chromium branch, hence why I dont use it.
How do I avoid this? I know because of chromium, I cant use garry's mod on my mac.

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

How do I avoid this? I know because of chromium, I cant use garry's mod on my mac.
Which chromium version are you using? There are two. The one I didn't highlight in the imagine below is the one that crashes me me when I try to connect, the one I did highlight I am able to connect to the server but not get past the "Initializing" part. If you haven't both of them give the other one a try, may work for you.
LR4UaUP.png

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Which chromium version are you using? There are two. The one I didn't highlight in the imagine below is the one that crashes me me when I try to connect, the one I did highlight I am able to connect to the server but not get past the "Initializing" part. If you haven't both of them give the other one a try, may work for you.
LR4UaUP.png
I tried loading it in the menu you suggested, but the game menu pops up without any choices such as singleplayer, multiplayer, etc. It's just a screensaver, it was worth a try.

Edit: It kinda worked when I IP joined thru terminal. It says missing the map

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.11.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.11.39 PM.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I tried loading it in the menu you suggested, but the game menu pops up without any choices such as singleplayer, multiplayer, etc. It's just a screensaver, it was worth a try.

Edit: It kinda worked when I IP joined thru terminal. It says missing the map
Your geforce now has no disk space like I said before, you’re not gonna be able to download any map in Garrys mod no matter what you do. All you can do is wait for nvidia to fix it

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your geforce now has no disk space like I said before, you’re not gonna be able to download any map in Garrys mod no matter what you do. All you can do is wait for nvidia to fix it
I know I just wanted to see if I could fix it by running on steam and then gmod