Status
Not open for further replies.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This is probably my final goodbye to the server, as many of you know, I got 2 month banned on the monolith server, for something incredibly stupid that I did, stupid fucking mistakes man. xd, I had a lot of great moments on monolith, it was one of my favorite servers spending hundreds of hours on it but I always got banned yet it was my favorite server at the time. I can see a lot of things that can be improved on the server and a lot of cool features that monolith has but other servers don't have. So many of my favorite gmod memories were here and Monolith will always be in one of my good gmod memories. A lot of the people on here have made me happy, even some of the informals, it was fun to have petty org beef and talk a lot of smack to each other in good fun Romeo, James and Bob, thank you guys for welcoming me to the community and being cool people, hopefully I can repay the favor or something. Thank you to the goof troops, Crist Alcinia and John Felsted, pretty cool people. Matthias Zancudo and Azekial Smith for being cool ones. and Leonard Church for being a minge. Kevin Dooley even though we had some beef. Thanks to some of the past/present mods for being cool, Justin, Thy, Throlex Valentino, Sloth and boris as a mentor. Sorry if I didn't mention your name. I would just like to thank the community for being so great and you are the people who support and make monolith, Thanks all of you. Good luck all of you in your future endeavors

Sincerely
John Buck ~ Haupstadt

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

ill bet 5$ u gon be back in 2 months lol

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be back to give away some of my stuff if I remember to.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

John noooo, I've seen you around this has been a sad year indeed, many people I see join the server and leave a couple months later. I wish you good luck.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

John noooo, I've seen you around this has been a sad year indeed, many people I see join the server and leave a couple months later. I wish you good luck.
Indeed it has, hope you enjoy your stay at monolith.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You were the first person to give me a reason to woodcut as a new player, I'd just float around not doing alot until you offered me money to get you logs. Cheers for getting me started man.

tonyhyper

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you leave man long live John o7 xd anw its been a good time playing with you

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.