• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Goodbye

Aug 31, 2017
Poland
Hi guys...
A lot of players and staff know me, staff especially because im trouble maker.
I would say goodbye due to that i have problems with school, and i need have break, of course i will play sometimes in weekend, but i need think about leave mono for a few days or even weeks.
I would just thanks players i was playing with. I will tag everyone i played with and i loved roleplaying.

@Immortalized @Lola Meid @Valentino Meid @mclovin @something @Lester @Bob King @Rufucuz @rxsm @Ketamine™ @Shiblamo @Dido King @FreeSpy443 @Hazza @John Buck and a lot of other people.

Bye guys :(

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018
see ya fam , ur a cool guy , retarded some times but ur cool . You will be always missed and known to me as a commie .

Have a nice Break and go suck a lamp my guy .
Lets hope this brings some memories to you , Kapusta . Peace
2wesdx43rf5gvc_bhn.png

rxsm

Banned
Banned
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
quit school and come back to mono

Bob King

Jun 30, 2017
enjoy school dumbass :^ )

Jul 21, 2018
Hi guys...
I would say goodbye due to that i have problems with school, and i need have break, of course i will play sometimes in weekend, but i need think about leave mono for a few days or even weeks.
I would just thanks players i was playing with. I will tag everyone i played with and i loved roleplaying.

@Immortalized @Lola Meid @Valentino Meid @mclovin @something @Lester @Bob King @Rufucuz @rxsm @Ketamine™ @Shiblamo @Dido King @FreeSpy443 @Hazza and a lot of other people.

nice kmowing ya kapusta' Twas fun while it lasted' Hopefully we can catch up after im unbanned and when your life is better

Delta.

Jun 26, 2017
Rockford
twas fun in karma <3

FreeSpy443

May 22, 2018
Hi guys...

@Immortalized @Lola Meid @Valentino Meid @mclovin @something @Lester @Bob King @Rufucuz @rxsm @Ketamine™ @Shiblamo @Dido King @FreeSpy443 and a lot of other people.

NOT YOU TOO GOD DAMNIT KAPUSTA.

All jokes aside, I hope you come back, man. I remember when you did the moth memes in discord, i remember when you shot at me and matthias with an ak because you got vdm'd by a rando and I stole ye stuff back in rockford. I hope you come back soon!

SUCK A DAMN LAMP!

Mar 27, 2018
I will hopefully see you someday again but have fun with your break.

John Buck

Jul 15, 2018
wow you didn't include me in the tags, I go cry now
1541729447904.png

have fun with ur break from this addiction called mono. I'll be seeing you if you come back in 2-3 weeks.

Top Bottom