Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So, pretty much, I'm quitting Monolith, wasn't really something I thought I was gonna be doing today, but I am, last night pretty much a bunch of things has just hit at once, and I'm gonna be focusing more on life for now on, as I'm gonna be getting a place to live, getting it remodeled, and getting it ready and finished to live in with my significant other.

So this is a Goodbye to Monolith, I wish everyone a wonderful journey in their life, and in the future of Monolith <3

Last edited:

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So, pretty much, I'm quitting Monolith, wasn't really something I thought I was gonna be doing today, but I am, last night pretty much a bunch of things has just hit at once, and I'm gonna be focusing more on life for now on, as I'm gonna be getting a place to live, getting it remodeled, and getting it ready and finished to live in with my significant other.

So this is a Goodbye to Monolith, I wish everyone a wonderful journey in their life, and in the future of Monolith <3
Goodbye, I remember playing with you daily on the server that ended with "net", haven't had much of a chance to play with you on Monolith though, sad to see you go. Goodluck with everything going on IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.