Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As I have been banned for mass Rdm there is a big chance I won't return I have had some good times on the server and I won't forget them I remember back in Rockford ERP behind the bank and the amazing police pursuits leading to at least one person flying off the cliff. I will miss everyone I only just started my own org SoA and I hope that thrives while I'm away but @Spuppi don't take it to the ground :') all I wanted on this server was to get staff and with my current record that will never happen so in my books I might as well quit I know the rules of this server like the back of my hand but somehow I still end up getting my self banned but on that note before you all say well you were banned for mass rdm how do you know the rules, in my opinion, I didn't mass rdm as I had reason to kill the civs in the bank today I wanted to raid and have no witnesses and half way though I got shot badly and had to bail but this isn't a ban appeal that already got denied :(

@boris mcloving
it was awesome being apart on the communist party and it was fun being a criminal while you always play cop when no one was on

@Coffii
you are my favorite staff member hope you keep getting promoted :D

@wr1ght
we had our beef but 99% of the time you are a good member of staff ;)

@PMX
I hope your kids are fine I don't know if you remember when I took you hostage as mayor :)

Goodbye All hope your monolith experience is as good as it has been for me

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Quit notice : the Boris you tagged is not the same boris that was in commies , ones Bulgarian this one scottish

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Maan you deserve the bean.. you fool

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

GAAADDDD DAMMNN

and farewell good sir hopefully we could see you in the "future"

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Goodbye man, hope to see you back eventually haha

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I really wish rules regarding mass rdm could be bit tolerant. Afterall, these are just some virtual lives and you will be back on your feet 3 minutes after being critically shot. The real life trauma of getting banned for weeks or months is much more bigger than some virtual people dying.

Last edited:

Twitch.tv/realComplex34

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

smh this is what Sergeant Gruezo gets for serving his country

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So I cleaned up the thread, because it's just all shitposting. I do not want to archive the thread because everyone deserves at least a week on goodbye section, but I will if it continues to be messy.

Also, enough about your ban and just say good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.