Goodbye

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Lee

Monolith Rookie
Jan 30, 2020
I am leaving monolith for a bit if not forever. Monolith got to be to much of a grind every day the pvp in it was fun role play was not the best but it was good but most of my time playing was grinding drugs, guns, mining, and farming. It just got to much so I am quitting monolith for now.
I will like to say rob was a good friend from the start and he helped me allot with geting started with drugs and crime. I have a small video of some stuff that lead to me quitting.

• Sad
Reactions: Sp00py_Troller

mak

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Police Training
Aug 7, 2019
Goodbye, Jack! It was good knowing you, and hopefully you will return soon. :confused:

Tyler Park

Monolith Grinder
Jul 30, 2019
Canada Aye :O
Cya Jack :) Good Playing with ya

TheLoser27

Monolith Pleb
Apr 7, 2018
Have a good one jack, Hope you will come back one day, The server won't be the same without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.