itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1600581922627.png
Biography
Grace Martinez is a 24-year-old paramedic. She finished her bachelors and is currently in medical school studying towards an M.D.

Physically, Grace is in good shape. She is average-height with pale skin, brown hair and hazel eyes. Doesn't usually exercise though.

She grew up in a middle class neighborhood. Her father left when she was young, leaving her with her mother.

Grace's best friend is a hospital receptionist named Rita Kennedy. They are inseparable. They play card games together on the weekends.

She used to be involved in crime organizations such as the Secret Ninja Service and Legacy when she needed money to pay her student loans, but under a different name to hide her identity. She is focusing on her hospital job and studies now that she has her life under control

Physical Description
Sex: Female
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: Spanish-American
Height: 5'6
Weight: 139 lbs.
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown

Mental Traits and Skills
Spoken Language(s): English, Spanish
Previous Occupation(s): Hospital receptionist, supermarket cashier, organized crime
Education: Bachelors (Pre-med)
Likes: Binging Netflix on the weekends, cookies and cream ice cream, coffee
Dislikes: Studying, people who chew with their mouth open
Positives: Compassionate, good listener, loyal
Negatives: Careless, nervous

Relationships [Friendly] [Neutral] [Enemy]
Rex Harrison - Taught me everything I know, wouldn't have survived Paralake without him

Sandra Santos - Helped me a lot learning about crime, got me into the Secret Ninja Service. Miss you a lot

Wolf Thornton - Good friend, really fun to talk to but if the cops ask I never met him

Melody Rain - Another good friend. Her whiteboards are really good, wonder how long she's been drawing

Joe Snow - Talk to him a lot, helped me get into Legacy. Good friend

Skyler Gray - Did my first bank robbery with him in Paralake, even gave me the gun too. Never saw him again

Roger Gruezo - Friendly taxi driver, see him work part time as a security guard too. Heard he runs MonoLyft but never really knew for sure

Steven Williams - Must be a higher up in the police department, never see him outside the station. I think he works as a bus driver in the summer

Lola Meid - Always hear people talking about her, I only met her once and she was running away from the police in a tricycle. I remember she had this really big afro

Kevin Brooks - Gave me keys to penthouse when 1% controlled the city, pretty rude though

Cora Jamalkins - Always hanging out with the Jamalkins, not really sure what he does over there

Tyrese Gangster - Seen her very few times, and it was always in shootouts. Just like her brother Tyro I guess

Benny Monster - Met him once in person in Paralake, I only really know him from his videos but I heard he ate the kidneys of his enemies

Dimitri Veira - Still mad about kicking me out of Legacy, that guy owes me an apology

If you're not on here and I met you in RP, lmk