Omega

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Grant Williams
Steam Name: Omega
SteamID:[/B] STEAM_0:1:104934225

Date and time of loss: roughly 2-3 days ago
What happened: So i'm beginning to do a raid and suddenly another player pops up out of no where and kills me without trying to entice in rp or anything. I had my gun out but my gun was not pointed at him there was no asking me to put my gun down or anything just shots fired at me. If i knew who the player was i would have made a play report but i had no idea, it also seems like a counter raid when listening to them speak after wards it seems like he asked them to go inside and he asked if they had anything and then left when they didn't, although i had sadly turned off my recording already and went to get evidence. This is posted so late due to the fact that i had to leave to go do pre-prepared plans and have just now thought to get back on mono. I also stop lock picking because you can hear the person begin to come outside but the person who shot me is nearly completely different and you hear no audio from inside the warehouse as i'm along the side so there more than likely was no radio coms for them to call for help. I should also mention no admins were on during this time so I had no choice but to bring this to the forums. Any more evidence needed please ask me for before closing :D

What do you need refunded: My g3a3 with attachments; foregrip and my acog scope, full kev, and my dignity.
Evidence:

Attachments

• Screenshot_60.jpg
    Screenshot_60.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 5

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Counter-raiding is actually allowed. Only on player on player raids. Since you had a weapon, he was allowed to shoot you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.