Grape

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Would you be interetes in tours around the city in THE GRAPE?

• Yes

• No

• Halal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone today I finally have completed a project I have been working on since the day I got into this city.
My project was called operation GRAPE TREE , I have worked tirelessly every waking hour of every day since my journey has began to achieve this feat.
Operation GRAPE TREEs goal was to create a supercar never seen before to create a vehicle so powerful a cold start could make you shiver.
Here at the grape team headquarters on railway street we have created a vehicle that can not only exceed speeds fast enough to pass through the sound barrier,

but also able to touch the hearts of everyone that sees it .The mere presence of THE GRAPE causes women to orgasm immediately and children to jump with joy
We .
THE GRAPE TEAM HAVE CREATED a vehicle with a maximum speed of 805.6 Mph with state of the art turning systems to make car turn fast o?kay?
Made possible by these donators
Jim Wang: $500
Edwig Byrde: $58,000
Grape photo (warning epic)
#freeisrael​

Frankyz

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2018
Beautiful.

Reactions: Edwig

QuickSilver1937

Jun 29, 2017
Mystery
I was honestly so confused as to what you could even be talking about but THE GRAPE is better than anyone could possibly imagine, thank you for sharing this amazing accomplishment.

Brad

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Apr 11, 2019
grape

Reactions: Edwig
Status
Not open for further replies.