Greetings

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Kuushie

Dec 17, 2018
IGN : Walter Watson

Yeah never made one of these yet thought i would, any who hey Monolith community, have to say this is one of the most enjoyable server i have ever played on in my 10 years with the game what the community has pulled off is something truly amazing. cant wait to see what the future holds

when im not playing gmod im on a roof shingling could say more but my lawyer wouldn't be to happy....

that's about it i guess cant wait to see the future of monolith

Reactions: Tyla and dylan7

dylan7

Jan 15, 2018
Compton
IGN : Walter Watson

Yeah never made one of these yet thought i would, any who hey Monolith community, have to say this is one of the most enjoyable server i have ever played on in my 10 years with the game what the community has pulled off is something truly amazing. cant wait to see what the future holds

when im not playing gmod im on a roof shingling could say more but my lawyer wouldn't be to happy....

that's about it i guess cant wait to see the future of monolith
"could say more but my lawyer wouldn't be too happy" i like you already lol

Reactions: Kuushie

DangerZone640

Monolith Grinder
Like the humor, gonna be fun.

Ketamine™

Jul 24, 2017
Monolith is a great server. Just follow all the rules and respect the higher up without question and you will be just fine.

Dann

Banned
Banned
Jul 15, 2018
Hello there.

Kuushie

Dec 17, 2018
@samtreecare2 is correct @Chris Heist meant overall time owning the game, but thanks everyone when you see me running for mayor you already know what to do

Last edited:

gm1003

Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX

Kuushie

Dec 17, 2018
Walter is actually a squeeker, trust me lads
hes not lying..

but rules should definitly always should be followed
thanks for the welcomes