twinkie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I believe i was in the right and according to the sit i think im good but i have a question on group initiation. So to give context i was trying to taze a guy (the attempted taze was legit) and he ran away for about 1 min towards his group and his mate executed me. If im to understand the rules he was in the wrong correct? His mate has to initiate on me or i have to initiate on him in order for him to shoot me? The situation is handled and there is no report here im just wondering exactly how group initiation works. The rules are kinda clear but leave room for interpretation.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There is no such thing as initiation, you either have a valid reason to kill someone or not

twinkie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

thats what i meant. im used to that term being used by alot of diff roleplay servers. when i mean initiation i mean his reason to attack me. my question is can you shoot a cop for attempting to taze your crew member. now the person who got in trouble for this mainly got in trouble for lying in a sit so thats why i asked. he really didnt get in trouble for the action cause i never had to provide proof. thats why i want to clarify since im a cop half my playtime

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

thats what i meant. im used to that term being used by alot of diff roleplay servers. when i mean initiation i mean his reason to attack me. my question is can you shoot a cop for attempting to taze your crew member. now the person who got in trouble for this mainly got in trouble for lying in a sit so thats why i asked. he really didnt get in trouble for the action cause i never had to provide proof. thats why i want to clarify since im a cop half my playtime
He can shoot you , theyre probobly in a freq and his crew mate should be aware of the situation . Thats why i assume he killed you with no hesitation right?

twinkie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i mean i imagine they were on radio together. i was just unaware of the rules. like you need a valid role play reason to kill some1 so i making sure an attempted taze was valid. he shouldn't of lied in the sit and he wouldn't of been weapon banned for 3 days lmao