Not open for further replies.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added "Boris" to the Offical Roster
In Game Name - Matt David's
Do you have premium - nope ran out ( have not been on the server in over a month)
Bank Screenshots - about 28 primary guns and about 200k in bank gave a lot away before I left
( can't give links because I won't be on untill late night picking up a new laptop)
Skills/Level Screenshots - LVL 60 gun making 99 metal working 99 farming 25 fishing 84 chemistry and can't remember the rest ( again getting a new laptop tonight)

- I'll upload screen shots when I am able to get on the server (around 6 hours from now)

Previous Organizations - unsanctioned, backwood rebels, Canadian west end, Axe Gang, GS9, (first one) Draza's org ( can't remember the name) Veira Family (first one) , BBC (first one) Vice Kings, The Informals, Ghosts,
Why do you want to join - I'm coming back to the server after having some time off and wanna be apart of an active org and play with some friends
What can you offer us - gun making, always active good at making money fast, good at killing people
Refers (If you have any) - none but I know pretty much every one in the org
Accepted. , meet with lawrence or kevin in-game for an invite.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Thomas STerling
Bank Screenshots -View attachment 6135
Skills/Level Screenshots -View attachment 6137Previous Organizations - Veira Family(The real one), Informal's, Gs9 Twice before,Sixth,BBC
Why do you want to join -Just got off a one month ban and need a good org that actually does shit.
Refers (If you have any) -
Lots
I have more guns but i just lost prem.
ACCEPTED. , Welcome back Thomas.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It is to my understanding that we have resolved our problems over the unintentional skirmish that ensued on Monday night

If there is anything else that you would wish to inquire to us about such as reporting a member of The Floridians for demotion, DM me on the forums or iMessage John Wright

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Members promoted to the roster as of 3/16/19 - Boris , JohnJ.
Welcome to the winning team

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Removed Edwig from Organization.

Last edited:

Kevin Brooks

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

can i join ur clan

Jar Of Mayonnaise

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Nitr0us yo after scrolling through and seeing all these replies i saw yours was denied though due to having a past history with you if you are able to contact me via steam Dream.SandMan or ingame Maximilian Kugels at some point we may be able to talk about it if you still are interested again sorry for being so late

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Nitr0us yo after scrolling through and seeing all these replies i saw yours was denied though due to having a past history with you if you are able to contact me via steam Dream.SandMan or ingame Maximilian Kugels at some point we may be able to talk about it if you still are interested again sorry for being so late
Sure, sent you a friend request on steam. I’ll probably be in town later today.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Preview of a future video, Larry and I getting busted by the FBI whilst conversing about contracting us and a few other GS9 members to do an illegal deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.