Eddie Winters

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Anyone else disappointed on the gta Trilogy trailer? -.- literally waited so long for another gta game to come out just for a remastered version, half ass too ;-;

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm just surprised Rockstar still gives a rat's ass about anything other than the cash cow GTA 5. They either need to make a Bully sequel or a LA Noire sequel because both games were very fun and off the beaten path for Rockstar.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

only thing im on the fence about is how the models look too cartonish now. other than that i cant wait to play it

Eddie Winters

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

only thing im on the fence about is how the models look too cartonish now. other than that i cant wait to play it
yeah thats my only problem with it

Eddie Winters

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm just surprised Rockstar still gives a rat's ass about anything other than the cash cow GTA 5. They either need to make a Bully sequel or a LA Noire sequel because both games were very fun and off the beaten path for Rockstar.
yeah frr, especially LA Noire

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Oh man am I really glad I didn't buy it. Imagine being so useless you can't properly remaster a PS2 game. Rockstar need to seriously pull the game from sale and refund everyone and work on the remaster again for long and make it what people were expecting

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Piracy or discussion of piracy is not permitted
Oh man am I really glad I didn't buy it. Imagine being so useless you can't properly remaster a PS2 game. Rockstar need to seriously pull the game from sale and refund everyone and work on the remaster again for long and make it what people were expecting
Why would anybody NOT pirate a singleplayer game?

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

complete dogshite

Eddie Winters

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ikr my god it looks bad even if its remastered, hell they didn't even do that to gta 4 >:c

Obi

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

only good thing to come out this remaster

AidZ679

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Anyone else disappointed on the gta Trilogy trailer? -.- literally waited so long for another gta game to come out just for a remastered version, half ass too ;-;
I was a little disappointed when i saw it, i own it on ps5 and its soo damn glitchy like light posts will float 10ft above intersections after they get knocked over, but it does bring back memories and im going to play through the entire trilogy, but have you seen the oculus quest 2 gta san andreas trailer? That looks like its gonna be great