• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

[Guide] Gun Factory System

officernoodles

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 10, 2017
Quebec, Canada

OfficerNoodle's Guide to the new Gun Factory System

Step One:
Go to the Realtor Office ( one inside Town Hall and one near the Super Market ). Once you are inside speak with the Real Estate NPC and either purchase the deed or rent out one of the three warehouses.

Step Two:
Go to the Hardware store and speak with the Appliance NPC. Purchase a Conveyor Belt, Storage Box, Ore Crusher, Furnace.

Step Three:
Go to the building that you bought. Deploy your Ore Crusher and connect it to the power source with your hands. Pressing e on the outlet will pull the plug out.

Deploy the rest of your factory equipment such as Furnace, Storage box, and Conveyor Belt. Once they are deployed snap them together. Press E on the Conveyor Belt to turn it on/off after you have placed it

Step Four:
Now that all of your equipment is placed down and ready to go we can begin the fun part. Walk over to your Ore Crusher and hold e to turn it on. Make sure that the ore you placed is touching or almost touching the air vent. Or just stack a bunch in the front and it will crush them over time. After the ore in the crusher has been broken down put it in the Furnace to be smelted into bars.

Hold E on the Storage Box to view what you have crafted from the Factory so far. Then put those items back into the Furnace if they are bars or weapon parts. The picture listed below and above are the most repetitive and time consuming parts of the Factory System.

Step Five:
Enjoy your newly crafted weapon

Bonus
I included a video that shows me going through the whole process of making a Mac 11.

Jun 10, 2017

OfficerNoodle's Guide to the new Gun Factory System

Step One:
Go to the Realtor Office ( one inside Town Hall and one near the Super Market ). Once you are inside speak with the Real Estate NPC and either purchase the deed or rent out one of the three warehouses.

Step Two:
Go to the Hardware store and speak with the Appliance NPC. Purchase a Conveyor Belt, Storage Box, Ore Crusher, Furnace.

Step Three:
Go to the building that you bought. Deploy your Ore Crusher and connect it to the power source with your hands. Pressing e on the outlet will pull the plug out.

Deploy the rest of your factory equipment such as Furnace, Storage box, and Conveyor Belt. Once they are deployed snap them together. Press E on the Conveyor Belt to turn it on/off after you have placed it

Step Four:
Now that all of your equipment is placed down and ready to go we can begin the fun part. Walk over to your Ore Crusher and hold e to turn it on. Make sure that the ore you placed is touching or almost touching the air vent. Or just stack a bunch in the front and it will crush them over time. After the ore in the crusher has been broken down put it in the Furnace to be smelted into bars.

Hold E on the Storage Box to view what you have crafted from the Factory so far. Then put those items back into the Furnace if they are bars or weapon parts. The picture listed below and above are the most repetitive and time consuming parts of the Factory System.

Step Five:
Enjoy your newly crafted weapon

Bonus
I included a video that shows me going through the whole process of making a Mac 11.

I love your
Guide

Oct 1, 2017
I'm confused about these "soulbound" items, are they the parts to the factory, if so thank you for not letting people lose 140k just because they didn't pick up their factory

Luvbunny

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Sep 27, 2018
I won't be able to afford any of that machinery in a hundred years haha.

Apart from that: Lovely guide!

A Sack O' Salt

Dec 10, 2017
Thing is I don't have the ability to just have 800k on my person and not be worried at all...

A Sack O' Salt

Dec 10, 2017
Any way you could slow the process down? I'd greatly appreciate it.

officernoodles

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 10, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Any way you could slow the process down? I'd greatly appreciate it.
Contact me over discord and we can talk about it more and I can give u the original video

A Sack O' Salt

Dec 10, 2017
Contact me over discord and we can talk about it more and I can give u the original video
I actually figured it out quite quickly after starting off, pretty easy to learn. No need to worry about it now.
All I can say for new players is that it's far less complicated than it looks.
(old metal working table still better)

Top Bottom