(GUIDE) How to make Cocaine

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Tyler

Monolith Grinder
Apr 9, 2017
United States
Can't really beat out @A Dark ℛose Panda's insanely high quality guide, but I'll try. Just gonna try to keep this simple and to the point. It seems like a complex process but it's pretty easy once you figure it out.

Level Requirements: 70 Farming - 52 Chemistry. No player level requirement.

Step 1:
  • Purchase the Coca Seeds from the Drug Dealer (behind the tow yard) and farm up some Coca Leaves. These take half the time of regular plants, but require twice the amount of water.

Step 2:
  • Go to the Illegal Items Dealers (behind GM and in the alley across from the bank) where you would get your LSD supplies and lockpicks and such.
  • Purchase 1 Jerry Can per batch of Cocaine (which also takes 20 Coca Leaves) and 1 Cooking Stove from the NPC (Contraband Smuggler) behind GM. Purchase 1 Pot, and 1 per batch of: Kerosine, Sulfuric Acid, Packing Box, Drafting Bucket and Gas Can from the NPC (Chemical Supplier) in the alley across from the bank.

Step 3
:
  • Deploy your packing box from your inventory, and click "e" on it to keep packing it with the Coca Leaves until it's full. It needs 20 Coca Leaves.

Step 4:
  • After your packing box is full, deploy your Kerosine onto the box. You may have to drag it onto the box with your physgun or hands. Then, shake the kerosine with your hands or physgun until it is at 100%.
  • This won't damage you like LSD, so feel free to shake violently.

Step 5:
  • Deploy your Drafting Bucket onto the 100% shaken Kerosine, you may have to drag it with your physgun or hands.
  • Now wait 30 seconds for it to finish mixing in the drafting bucket.

Step 5:
  • Once the Drafting Bucket is finished, deploy your Sulfuric Acid onto the Drafting Bucket, you may have to drag it with your hands or your physgun.
  • Now wait 45 seconds for this process to finish.

Step 6:
  • Once the Sulfuric Acid process is finished, deploy your Cooking Pot onto the Sulfuric Acid. You may have to drag it with your physgun or hands.

Step 7:
  • Deploy your Cooking Stove and a Gas Can, drag the gas can onto it with your hands or physgun. Put the Cooking Pot on the stove, and click "e" on the little switch on the bottom right front side of the Cooking Stove.
  • Watch this very closely, and make sure to take the Cooking Pot off the stove around 72 degrees. If you go over about 80 degrees, the Cooking Pot and your Cooking Stove will explode.

Step 8:
  • Next, deploy your Jerry Can, and move it close to your Cooking Pot with your physgun or hands. This will start a 2 minute timer on the Jerry Can.
  • You can now pick up your Cooking Pot and Cooking Stove to use again.

Step 9:
  • The timer above the Jerry Can will say "Ready" once it's finished. Click "e" on the Jerry Can to finally finish your Cocaine!
  • Hold "e" on the bag of Cocaine to pick it up.

Now you can go sell your Cocaine to the Drug Dealer, same as Weed and LSD.

BillRyeTheJewishGuy

Jun 30, 2017
Connecticut, United States of America
So you get one coke per each batch... and it sells for 331 dollers per each batch... The jerry can alone costs 750$... so time to do some math people, meantime Im going to try to figure out how to make a brick of cocaine I know its scripted in still not worth the investment of coke atm hopefully this gets fixed D:

Reactions: Tyler

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
USA
Cocaine is not worth doing, you most likely end up loosing money. LSD is the better way to go. Btw grear guide :D

papa1456

Banned
Banned
Aug 12, 2017
LSD and farming still the best money maker

papa1456

Banned
Banned
Aug 12, 2017
So you get one coke per each batch... and it sells for 331 dollers per each batch... The jerry can alone costs 750$... so time to do some math people, meantime Im going to try to figure out how to make a brick of cocaine I know its scripted in still not worth the investment of coke atm hopefully this gets fixed D:
The amount of cocaine you get is random but still not as good as LSD

BillRyeTheJewishGuy

Jun 30, 2017
The amount of cocaine you get is random but still not as good as LSD
Even if you get a brick of cocaine from your batch its still not worth the cost of materials, being a brick goes for around 1500. Its stupid that you get so little money considering its much more riskier and harder to make with the level resitrictions of skills then lsd the drug tier list should be as followed atm in terms of profit weed>lsd>cocaine saying its rng base is fine but you should still come ahead even on a low roll... right now even on a high roll of cocaine you still lose money.

papa1456

Banned
Banned
Aug 12, 2017
Even if you get a brick of cocaine from your batch its still not worth the cost of materials, being a brick goes for around 1500. Its stupid that you get so little money considering its much more riskier and harder to make with the level resitrictions of skills then lsd the drug tier list should be as followed atm in terms of profit weed>lsd>cocaine saying its rng base is fine but you should still come ahead even on a low roll... right now even on a high roll of cocaine you still lose money.
Cocaine really isnt worth it

Mark

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I wouldnt forget that cocaine has been broken for 24 hours or more, the true values you are supposed to get isnt working, not to mention LSD also has been broken giving you more money then you are supposed to.

I will make further adjustments

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy and Tyler

Tyler

Monolith Grinder
Apr 9, 2017
United States
I wouldnt forget that cocaine has been broken for 24 hours or more, the true values you are supposed to get isnt working, not to mention LSD also has been broken giving you more money then you are supposed to.

Instead of properly doing the math and providing constructive criticism, blank complaining doesnt really help here.

Do u like my guide dad

BillRyeTheJewishGuy

Jun 30, 2017

Instead of properly doing the math and providing constructive criticism, blank complaining doesnt really help here.

The system for making cocaine is fun so thats the main thing i cared about the $ value after can be fixed :p

Alex Anderson

Oct 1, 2017
Just wondering have the values been fixed? How much does 1 batch get you (profits) now?