• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Guide to robbing the bank

Jul 9, 2018
Weapons-Now any fool can ATTEMPT to rob a bank but those who bring good weapons are the ones who get away free I recommend bring body armor and the best assault rifle you have.

Hostages-To make a hostage valid they need to be ziptied. They can determine if you get out free or not, cops cannot rush in if you have hostages unless the chief calls off negotiations.

Money and other loot- To get the loot from safes you need a drill and you can get these from the dealer in industrial, bags are also needed to pull this off, you can also buy these from the contraband dealer. lock picks can unlock locked doors and the locker type things in the bank vault. As soon as you use the drill on a safe the alarm will go off and it will notify the cops. A bank raid pays around 30k

Getaway- So you've taken the loot and money now you need to gtfo and go to the dropoff (scrapyard by Parker warehouse) If you can somehow negotiate for an unmarked detective car that is the best option for a getaway vehicle so once you have free passage and the vehicle you need to follow the marker to the scrapyard make sure you're not being tailed and then youre home free you can do whatever you want then split the spoils I really don't care.

Have fun bank robbers!

Dann

Jul 15, 2018
This could've been more detailed, I feel like you posted this just to post, you could've put way more effort in this.

Jul 9, 2018
This could've been more detailed, I feel like you posted this just to post, you could've put way more effort in this.
Yeah maybe but I'm not a bank robbing type guy I've only done it once but I've seen a lot and I kind of know how to pull one off

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
I have to agree with @Dann

guides are normally very detailed so new players can understand it easily (screenshots, price of tools, etc,)

it’s still helpful nonetheless

Top Bottom