Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Heisenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180646065
Your Character Name: David Harrison

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Alphadef
What were you blacklisted from: Guns Blacklist

Blacklist Length: 3 days

Blacklist Reason: This cop says in his report that i shot him for no reason and that i rdmed him

Unblacklist Reason: i said over the microphone for him to put his hands up and he ran behind his car and he equipped his pistol he looked like he went temp afk or he was lagging because as i shot him he didnt react so i was a little confused as to why he would say i rdmed him.

Time of Occurrence: 10:25 am est 4/1/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing: NA
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As you can see in the video, if you did attempt to initiate you were not close enough to do so yet ([2.2.14] You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable time-period to respond and act upon your commands in situations where the rules allow various outcomes based on how the opposing party reacts. You need to make sure the opposing party heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.). With that said however, the context of it being a (poorly initiated) mug attempt is a significantly better reasoning than what previously seemed to be just straight up RDM. As such, I feel comfortable accepting this appeal. When you are next online, link this thread to a staff member to have your blacklist removed.

Appeal Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.