Additional members involved/witnessing:
Steam Name: GsT X 5n1pe
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:197097138
Character Name (If Applicable): Kyle King

H3RO ❤

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So what happened was, a guy came up to me and told me to "fuck off away from my plots" near where I was farming at the back of the shop so I say "no leave me alone" because I was stood watering my plants and he says "ok then looks like we going to be throwing some fists" and he goes to punch me and he misses so I punch him and he punched me back and so I pulled my weapon out (p99) and start to fire warning shots for him to back up he still try's to punch me so I start to shoot at him so he runs one way I run the other and I said to (Kyle King) "I have to go off for a min my brother is restarting the internet" and at this point I stopped moving so that's when the cop handcuffs me and my brother disconnects the internet making me leave. So I should be unbanned but that's up to you guys. :)

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The logs show that you left if you were disconnected from the internet it would show you were timed out. Do not lie in your appeal.
Appeal Denied

gosha

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You also killed me, A police cadet in the bank, infront of the bank duder, Then left to avoid rp

i suggest making the ban a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.