Your Steam Name:Sonicuniform561
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94909803
Your Character Name: Alex Smith

Target Steam Name: Lan Cool Guy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173666525
Target Character Name (if known): Jordan Vercetti

Request Reason:Aim Bot and ESP
When did the situation occur?: about 5:42 pm
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/38269783/d1337ui2XAwy https://medal.tv/clips/38269124/d1337pYKz8YG also hes been banned from garnet gaming for hacking i reached out and got the clips of him hacking on there server from there staff team and can provide those if needed

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regarding clip one, You cut it out to four seconds so it didnt include you dropping items when me and rob are legit at the medal detector. Rob is uploading the video right now to when we can hear it. You cutting out evidence to make me look more guilty isnt a good look. Second, the swat clip was also cut so you cant see how you were sitting at that angle for a full 6 minutes having like 6 clips sprayed at you. I was prefiring that exact spot wasting pretty much half my durability before being able to kill you because you jiggle crouched. Again, please stop cutting evidence. Now regarding garnetgaming, Ive been playing garnetgaming since about 2015 or somewhere around there and never once was accussed of cheating, exploiting, etc. The only reason I got banned was because the military rp server started targeting me for cheating all because I wasnt a Military RP Main like half the server that got kills. For a whole hour I had staff turning on flashlights, walking, etc around me. I later appealed this ban and no evidence was given to me and they didnt even give me a chance to defend myself because they just wanted me gone. I was part of the garnet gaming staff team for YEARS and again never once was called a cheater till i joined military rp. After i was banned from military RP they contacted the darkrp manager and got me perma banned since i was a staff member. The manager told me if I appealed my ban then he would unban me and even give me my head moderator staff position back. But when i appealed my ban about 2 months later no evidence was provided or anything at all and i wasnt allowed to defend myself again at all. You can provide the garnet gaming evidence as i havent even seen it myself. The fact that the staff team rely on spectating with a 32 bit server and 100+ players is insane but hey they do what they got to do. Again, I've never cheating on garnet or monolith.

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yea I could hear you dropping stuff to the left by that tree and so when we pushed we knew someone was their but I do have a video I will be uploading shortley

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

watch the video closely and you can legit hear him walking on the grass invis and my teamates also heard hence them checking the SAME area. I was just the one being targeted.
is that why you locked directly onto him and then tried looking to the side to play it off? its really blatant dude you cant argue about what you did on garnet

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

is that why you locked directly onto him and then tried looking to the side to play it off? its really blatant dude you cant argue about what you did on garnet
I didnt lock directly onto anyone though. Do you expect me to look 3 miles to the side when I heard footsteps to where i aimed? You can legit see in the staff chat them hard targeting me trying to get me banned. If they want to make something look sus they can do it no problem. If i was one of the players who sweat everyday and got a good rank on that military rp and still got the same kills they wouldnt have done a thing. You have never played on the military rp server and it shows. Ask anyone whos played the militaryrp that is actually good and they'll tell you themselves.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

All of their evidence for the ban was them spectating me in third person. Not once actual clip of evidence that actually shows and proof of cheats.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Insufficient evidence provided, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.