half life 2 rp sucks!!!

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

Thanewolfe

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Apr 7, 2020
What is forcing you to stay here?

• Haha
Reactions: Tru

uiceheid

Monolith Grinder
Jul 24, 2017
dm(v)
What is forcing you to stay here?
bro it is very shit idk what to do, there is no real roleplay lmfao the cops love their new found power too

Bob Santoro

Monolith Rookie
Jan 5, 2020
I think its great and a breath of fresh air. Great decision imo and I'm not a cop main

Reactions: hawke

Thanewolfe

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Apr 7, 2020
bro it is very shit idk what to do, there is no real roleplay lmfao the cops love their new found power too
I encourage you to take a break while people have their fun on the server, as much as we try to please everyone - it will not happen. Everything returns to normal on Monday, see you then!

HuskyD0G

Monolith Senior
Mar 23, 2020
Yee haw land
I think it's one of the best times I've had on mono in a long time. Literally 0 staff intervention on any roleplay, it's so refreshing.

JucaMais

Monolith Veteran
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
i mean, the playercount states the oposite. fr the only thing i hate in this event is that they took away the most entertaining thing in the whole monolith, the OOC chat. ill blame who ever had the idea of disabling OOC for the rest of life....
you who decided to remove the OOC chat, are you reading this now? aaaw2.pngthis is for you!!!!