DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Figured since the server was down, I'd be a little productive and give myself a proper introduction since I see that I haven't yet. I play as Dred Furst, (Fred Durst with the letters swapped, just something I thought of quickly.) You have probably seen my play as PD most of the time, sometimes I just roam around as a civilian seeing what all is going on through the city. I've been on this server a while, although I took some time off and came back to see some major improvements which is why I've been back on as much as I have lately. I have a lot of fun playing and meeting everyone that I can.

I recently became a mentor which I've really enjoyed due to the fact I enjoy helping people learn about the server and hope that one day they can enjoy it as much as I do. If I don't know an answer, I'm not afraid to look for it and not only help others but myself as well. I'm really looking forwards to see what else this ever has in store and hope to make some friends along the way.

IRL I'm medically retired from the Army after serving for six years, now I'm working on my business management and computer science degree, so if I'm not on here I'm either at work or school. But if you ever have questions about anything, don't hesitate to hit me up on here or discord!

Bojangles

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I see you putting in work on those !helps my man.

Welcome!

DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ugh, for some reason I hit report, so please ignore that haha. Got distracted by my little ones. Howver thanks @Bojangles for that, it's much appreciated to know that it's being notice. I always have the rules and such pulled up on my second screen to be helpful. I've learned a lot on the way.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Stole my boys icon :eyes:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to Monolith!

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back to monolith! You say you were in the army? What did you do? If you don't mind me asking

DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back to monolith! You say you were in the army? What did you do? If you don't mind me asking
I was, from 2010-2016. I was a 15Y, working with electrical, avionic, and weapon systems on apache helicopters.

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back and I hope you stay for a while, you always come off as a nice and helpful guy and we all appreciate that!

DaddyMack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back and I hope you stay for a while, you always come off as a nice and helpful guy and we all appreciate that!

Glad to hear it. I do my best to respect everyone I come across. Even if they don’t deserve it.