Pug

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello everyone, Im here to introduce myself to the community and hopefully get to know everyone.

Im currently 15 and from the UK. I go by the name of Lewis Pugga on the server and i have had a lot of experience with RP on other servers. I have mostly played Santos and Perp and i wanted to try something new so here i am. I found the server ages ago and tried to play it but i could not get into it so i just trolled. Now i am here taking it for real!

I have joined and started to enjoy the server so i have decided to buy VIP.
I would like to thank most of the players and all the staff members for making me feel welcome!

If anyone has any good ways to make money please tell me them as i cannot seem to have over 25k and are really struggling economically :(

If you have any questions be sure to reply or add me on steam HERE: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrPugga/

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back to the server! I hope you have a great time playing on it, once you get into it and start to learn who people are it gets real fun real quick. For making money, I think they are bluffing weed however for now a good way to ensure a steady income for weeks to come start farming and getting your levels up as you can make a great amount of money from it later on.
If you have any additional server related questions PM me IG or on here.