Bustaa

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Good morning, afternoon or evening!

I'd like to take some time to introduce myself to the community, my nickname is Busta (some irl friends even call me that now!)
I worked with @Talos on a large DarkRP server and worked my way up through the ranks until I eventually ended up sharing ownership over the server with him for a few years. We have now both been given the option to join the staff team of Monolith which I am extremely grateful for and I'm excited to get to know you all over time.

I spent most of my time outside of work playing games, particularly FPS games but recently I've been doing a few puzzle or adventure games. When I'm not doing that you can usually find me geeking out and studying in some way, I'm currently training towards my pilot's license so when the weather's nice you can catch me 3000ft or so in the air!

I used to play CS:GO fairly religiously and actually ended up playing for a sponsored team a while back and competing in LAN tournaments, but I've since stopped playing CS since I wanted to broaden horizon and try out some other games.

I'd like to give a huge thank you to @PMX for giving me an opportunity to help out with the server, as well as many staff members for taking valuable time out of their schedules to train me.

I look forwards to meeting you all in due course, and if you'd like to get to know me or if you need help then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Discord: Busta#4665
Steam: Profile link

Rick Tells

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome hope you have great time here

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, Busta! We are also extremely happy to have both of you here within the community, and on the staff team.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

welcome

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.