Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

I've rejoined the server about 3 months ago, but I feel like i should do a proper introduction

My name is Dillon and I'm 22 years old from NY. To be honest, most of my life until June when i graduated from college I've been more of a console player so when i transitioned to PC, it was a challenge to say the least. To this day I'm absolutely garbage at PVP. This server I'm decent when it comes to helping my fellow officers, raiding is horrendous. Another game, Rust i literally had to uninstall it because it was beyond infuriating to PVP in that game.

In this server a couple weeks ago I started crafting weapons and now I have my own gun store on one of the forums which is very convenient because now I can remember everything that someone ordered from me. Order here if you want;)

I also joined the org Playboyz. If you want to find me in the game know i have a pink scarf, but also a cowboy hat. No one has that type of combination as far as i've seen.

Finally, a small bit about my personal life: I have one brother, one sister and one doggo. I also have a girlfriend of 5 years who I showed her this server (shes not really into gaming itself) but she thought it was pretty amazing how people work just like in real life and how you advance in this game through legal and illegal means. Finally, I work as a project manager in architecture, gaining experience to take a test to become a registered architect sometime in the future.

Funtimedoom

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to the server even if it is 3 months late but I look forward to see you on the streets of Monoford

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome! I’ve seen you on, and you seem like a nice guy. Hope to see you in the future! Have fun!

~Mak

Riggs

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

welcome, wish you well.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

welcome :)

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome, i've seen you around and u seem cool.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

an architect in new york o_O

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV