Daisy Hana

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there, names Daisy I know a little bit of simplified Chinese, love food, and have played Arma 3 RP servers for a long time (likely still into some) and I am looking for new things to get into and instantly discovered this. Hope I enjoy the server and if anyone sees me in game don't be afraid to talk to me I might need help. Oh and if I have any grammar errors feel free to point them out trying to get better. :):oops:

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello and welcome to monolith! It's always great to see a new face around here and I hope you enjoy the server. If you ever need help with anything feel free to PM me ingame, on discord, on here, or contact any of the other mentors, we are always glad to help anyone out. Again, I hope you have a wonderful time on the server!

Jack Benard

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome to Monolith! Hope you'll stay with us and have a great time!

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there, names Daisy I know a little bit of simplified Chinese, love food, and have played Arma 3 RP servers for a long time (likely still into some) and I am looking for new things to get into and instantly discovered this. Hope I enjoy the server and if anyone sees me in game don't be afraid to talk to me I might need help. Oh and if I have any grammar errors feel free to point them out trying to get better. :):oops:
AN ARMA 3 PLAYER!? NANI!?
Jokes aside, We should play some arma 3!

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello welcome! If you have any questions feel free to approach me on steam, the forums, discord or ingame! And on what arma 3 RP servers did you play?

Daisy Hana

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello and welcome to monolith! It's always great to see a new face around here and I hope you enjoy the server. If you ever need help with anything feel free to PM me ingame, on discord, on here, or contact any of the other mentors, we are always glad to help anyone out. Again, I hope you have a wonderful time on the server!

Thank you for the information it most definitely will come in handed down the road.

Welcome to Monolith! Hope you'll stay with us and have a great time!

Thank you! and I hope so too. :D

AN ARMA 3 PLAYER!? NANI!?
Jokes aside, We should play some arma 3!

Lol yeah for sure the more friends to play with the better. :p

Hello welcome! If you have any questions feel free to approach me on steam, the forums, discord or ingame! And on what arma 3 RP servers did you play?

Thanks again and Well I have been playing for almost 3 years now so most of the ones I have played on are sadly gone but here a list of the few I remember

Altis Life Servers

Asylum
Reckless Life
Devildog's Roundup server
Reborn Roleplay Server
Olympus
GrandTheftArma

Cant remember the rest...

1 Hardcore RP Life Server

Arma 3 Life

I wasn't really a Life server person but my RP was just good enough to try and give Altis life players a good experience. I never thought it could be good enough for Hardcore, RP, and
stay on Altis life servers for the most.

Thank you :)