LV

Your Steam Name: tamos sterling cheats like gae
Your SteamID: 76561198096713665
Your Character Name: Venero Bendetti

Target Steam Name: Thomas Sterling
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110877720
Target Character Name (if known): Hello migo

Request Reason:
1. First and most major point is the fact that the second video accusing me of cheating clearly shows him configuring a cheat menu three times. The timestamps are 0:43, 0:52, and 0:59. These do not only show the fact that he is moving his mouse directly from the center of the screen to something he toggled, but we also see his recoil drastically change and his ability to control it becomes better and worse. At 0:48 it also shows him tracing me through a wall slightly. EDIT NOTE: In OBS and other screen recorders when you tab out of GMod, even in borderless windowed it will record it as a black screen being it is no longer being rendered.

2. This clip comes from his video on his youtube channel called 'Easy Raid' which can be found at this link until he takes it down:
This point is quite obvious being he managed to flick from the first person to the second with his scope going crazy because of his no recoil, also after the second kill in the same video, after he does, as he drives away his cursor pops out and he adjusts the same thing as in the first points video.

3. This one clearly shows aimbot, he knows someone is coming which is unexplained being he may not have known he was coming. This shows the same thing as the second point where he is locking onto heads and showing strange recoil control. This one comes from easy clap
until he takes it down.

4. From years of watching CS:GO and Rainbow Six Pro League I have never seen someone with a higher headshot percentage then this man. Every single time we get into a engagement with Thomas he instantly triple crunches all of us.

When did the situation occur?: The videos I gathered from his youtube are from the last few months, and the report which shows his cursor is from today.
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/rnp08o (First Point), https://streamable.com/lpnln6 https://streamable.com/l0s9yy (Second Point), https://streamable.com/2brl41 (Third Point)

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood,and followed player report rules?: Yes

As for my player report which was immediately locked, I am going to put my response here, the only time these clips could even be questioned is where I see the gun clip through the door when the cop closes it and I shoot him, and on top of this,I would like to mention both clips really just show me putting my 2,800 hours in GMod to work, along with my 499 hours in CS:GO.

Last edited:

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First, both the mp9 videos were when it was absolutely broken one day months ago and made the fire rate insane, it shot twice as fast as it usually did(
), here is a video of normal mp9 and recoil(not sure if recoil changed much but fire rate for sure did). In addition, why would I upload videos of me cheating. Also, when you see my mouse curser at the end of every video that is the way I clip the video. The reason why I did it 3 times in the video I reported you in was because I wanted to make sure I got all your kills clipped. It is pretty clear that I have recoil in the mp9 videos just not much recoil to control with the mp9, it would be very clear if I had no recoil. The "flicks" on #2 are me just controlling recoil and moving my mouse. The #3 video is the mp9 just being broken that day(both clips happened same day) and Larry told me he was being held up outside to open the door so I was ready. You can have staff check my logs and see I defiantly don't get all headshots at all I might get more then some but that is just from having good crosshair placement in csgo so I am naturally used to aiming at head. These video's have been on my yt channel for nearly a year so I'm sure staff have seen them before and I'm not gonna delete them because I have no reason to. I'm using Xbox game bar to record too, not obs. I'd love to see some evidence of me "triple crunching" you from you're POV but I'm sure you wouldn't like to expose yourself like that. I'd honestly like to just see evidence from any of you your POV, really not brining anything to the table but my own videos, which are not suspicious at all. image0.jpg
another video when it was broken that day.

Last edited:

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

First, both the mp9 videos were when it was absolutely broken one day months ago and made the fire rate insane, it shot twice as fast as it usually did(
), here is a video of normal mp9 and recoil(not sure if recoil changed much but fire rate for sure did). In addition, why would I upload videos of me cheating. Also, when you see my mouse curser at the end of every video that is the way I clip the video. The reason why I did it 3 times in the video I reported you in was because I wanted to make sure I got all your kills clipped. It is pretty clear that I have recoil in the mp9 videos just not much recoil to control with the mp9, it would be very clear if I had no recoil. The "flicks" on #2 are me just controlling recoil and moving my mouse. The #3 video is the mp9 just being broken that day(both clips happened same day) and Larry told me he was being held up outside to open the door so I was ready. You can have staff check my logs and see I defiantly don't get all headshots at all I might get more then some but that is just from having good crosshair placement in csgo so I am naturally used to aiming at head. These video's have been on my yt channel for nearly a year so I'm sure staff have seen them before and I'm not gonna delete them because I have no reason to. I'm using Xbox game bar to record too, not obs. I'd love to see some evidence of me "triple crunching" you from you're POV but I'm sure you wouldn't like to expose yourself like that. I'd honestly like to just see evidence from any of you your POV, really not brining anything to the table but my own videos, which are not suspicious at all. View attachment 11412
another video when it was broken that day.
Firstly, you couldn’t decide which recording software you actually had and kept switching it up, secondly I don’t record because I literally get 10-20 frames whilst doing so, I literally play siege all day and am used to 144 my normal 30-40 is enough to make me wanna die. I am so over money and don’t care much about guns so I genuinely could give a shit if I get VDMed and don’t have proof. How I wish I had recording of you locking on to everyone in my crew during a gun fight you were losing but I don’t, and I find very few situations worthy of losing half my FPS just to have proof of someone cheating but lose almost every gun fight because of it.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for management review.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Insufficient evidence provided - denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.