• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Hello!

Blackdown

Jan 4, 2019
Hey everyone, my name is Blackdown! I used to be into a lot of rp servers back in the day, but haven't been on Garry's Mod in years. I'm definitely interested in trying a new community out and investing some fun and dedication :)!

Hope to meet you all soon!

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
Goodluck! Hope you enjoy your stay!

imaspy14

Jan 26, 2018
Canada
Hey everyone, my name is Blackdown! I used to be into a lot of rp servers back in the day, but haven't been on Garry's Mod in years. I'm definitely interested in trying a new community out and investing some fun and dedication :)!

Hope to meet you all soon!
Hope you have a good time need help at attached IMSG Matt Davids or see me in game I always wear a mask (always the same name) TheGuy

VICHZ

Oct 4, 2018
Mars
Welcome to Monolith!

This community definitely brings a lot to the table when it comes to GMod. Hope you have fun

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
I'm honestly already in love with you considering you are another Oliver Tree fan, my name's Tyla Hardy in the city and if you ever need anything come and find me <3

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria
Yoooooo, waddup! Welcome to the Community! If you need help message me on discord: Chronium#7367

Top Bottom