Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

help my games all purple and bugged i have downloaded some content packs people in game suggested the should of fixed it nut its still all purple

Miller Baker

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Alright so I am gonna assume that the home screen is purple as well. I had the same problem when I fist played on my computer. Your video output is either broken (this can be HDMI or a VGA cable) or your motherboard video out is broken (where u plug the HDMI or the VGA in) now I could be wrong if this is just when you load a game I may have to look into it more but solutions for it now are the following

A new motherboard (Look at the cable plug and see if you notice any missing pins)
A new cable (this could be a HDMI or VGA cable)

So I will make this less complicated hold on.
So you have a glitched motherboard or cable. Look at the cable and see if any pins are missing or such. Do the same with the motherboard as well. Do keep us informed tho, I am always happy to help my guy

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Verify the integrity of gmod, it's in steam properties

nick.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

Verify the integrity of gmod, it's in steam properties
Attempt what he said first, 2c7eeea1535cba03f918249c47a467f8.png|

If that does not work, go into GMod home screen > go to the bottom right and do this:
afd6ea59b17d4d2c6bda28e97a50e958.png
Make sure to click the ones i have enabled, as i have no problems with my textures and i can see everything.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved due to no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.