Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, Im Nick. Im around 7 months late on this but its what ever.
Felt like posting some of my stats here.
(All stats will be what they were on 1/28/18)
First RP Name: Nick Faire
Time Played: 704 ( All gametracker wise stats will be spread across 2 accounts, lil pat and tuuco )
Kills: 849
Previous Orgs:Black Nights, Premium, The Whelson Family, The Majors, The Chosen Ones, The Rockford Cartel, The Beters Fam, Void, Families
Levels: All around around 50. Only significant one is farming at 99
Car History (Gonna miss alot, ive had alot): Honda civic, ford f350, ford raptor, chevy c10, toyota supra, nissan GTR, Porsche 997 gt3, toyota supra, nissan 370z, chevy comaro, porsche carrera gt.
Nice people ive met in the community: @Johnny Peters, @FunkMasterFlex, @Hisoka, @Bobby Hive, @Sam Wong, @TeShawnn Jordan, @Ultera, @Valdrec, @Lola Meid, @DevulTj, @Eny, @cosineZ, @Tyler, @tylerjkljkl, @kyubi1098 @Razile (Ill remember some more names at a later point, this is all i could think of atm)

Last edited:

Johnny Hernandez

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah thot you lucky u remember my name, I'm the on that made you play and @Razile introduced me to it. You told me "sounds gay" at first

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Well its good that you atleast tought about making a introduction welcome and keep those stats up ;)

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Love you wong time Nick

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Ultera

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey I got called a nice person, that's new. Someone should make a thread to show off their stats though give a place for proper flexing.