Hey FacePunchers, trying to bind a key to do two things.

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
So, basically I'm trying to have a /me command take place, then a say command take place...
Ex:
bind KP_INS "say /me reaches for his panic button; say /me presses his panic button; say /gov *PANIC BUTTON PRESSED ON UNIT #C-42* Officer is in need of immediate help. 11-99 last known location."
I'm not sure, but this type of bind works for actual console commands, but I can't execute say itself...
Ex. that actually works:
bind / "say Hello.; stopsound" - That will say "Hello." in chat, and also stopsound at the same time.
If anyone has a solution for this, please help me... Thanks for your time.

rako

Jun 15, 2017
Ireland
Thing is, say commands have a cooldown, and that would execute them all at once, so only the first one would be sent.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Thing is, say commands have a cooldown, and that would execute them all at once, so only the first one would be sent.
Is there any way to delay that?

rako

Jun 15, 2017
Ireland
As it was mentioned above, you could download AHK and make a macro that does similar thing for you, with a delay of 0.50 seconds before next command

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
As it was mentioned above, you could download AHK and make a macro that does similar thing for you, with a delay of 0.50 seconds before next command
I guess I'll just stick with hitting two binds cause that's way to complicated for me. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.