TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there! My names Xeno, my in-game name is Ivan Velveeta. I've been playing now for a couple of weeks and absolutely love the server. I love to play as a police officer and I have recently been playing strongly in the detective area. I think playing as a, for the most part, a realistic detective is pretty fun. Talking to victims, getting a lead, chasing that lead and then finally busting the guy. It can lead you down a lot of dead ends but in the end its all worth it. I will be forming a group called Velveeta Investigations, where serious detective work matters.

Thanks for reading and I hope to you all in-game!

Bojangles

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Awesome man, can’t wait to see what you do with that org.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Sounds awesome- As a Lt/Captain I used to head a team similar with a couple of detectives. Let me know if you see me in game, I'll be happy to help with placing warrants (even on you to trick those criminals) and helping to coordinate the final bust!

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome! I’m usually doing the opposite some crime activities. So we might come across each other sometime lol. But I hope you enjoy your time here! Very addicting.

Funtimedoom

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I like the idea of running a Private Investigator org. Very unique IMO. Once you get up and running, lemme know. Sounds like something fun to be a part of.