Suicidal Sam

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Slavic Man
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125081815
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Fred Jaeger

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) Apecengo

Reason for Report: So I opened a report of a SWAT member killing me and then pocketing my stuff (Also in the video evidence I will provide) Apecengo Denied my staff report multiple times (Also in the video evidence) I think this kind of attitude just shouldn't be allowed from a Admin now if it's a obviousley false report that's cool but when it is a serious matter that's a completely different thing, And if possible I do want compensation for the stolen Items (If proof of items is needed that can be shown too
Time of Occurrence: Roughly 2:45 AM to 3:13 AM
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hi Suicidal Man,

I did close the reports, but on both of them I told you that I was a part of the previous situation and that you had to make a forum report.
I told you, after you opened another one, to not open any more, because I already replied to the previous one. I then replied to the last report, same thing.

As you can see in the first video, I was part of the situation. I was, in fact, the officer that shot you. Because of that, I wasn't allowed to handle the report, and told you to go to the forums.

Instead, you decided to bother me IC for OOC stuff, even breaking character, as shown in the second video.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After checking the logs, it seems that your claims are invalid: Apecengo replied to both of your reports after closing them:

As he was involved in the situation, he cannot deal with in game. You have to take it to the forums, as he stated.

Additionally, your behaviour in the second video is unacceptable. Should you decide to harass another staff member/player in game for OOC matters you will be punished severely. You are not allowed to break character or present that kind of behaviour under any circunstances. In addition to this, you are not allowed to use voice chat for OOC purposes. You must stay in character all the time or use /ooc and /looc instead.

You will be banned for 2 weeks for staff disrespect and breaking character, as you should know the rules by now.

No misuse of administrative powers by Apecengo.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.