Hi again

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Rolf

Jul 11, 2017
Norway
Hi everyone, I'm not really new. But I feel I can anyway introduce myself here * again *. In the game I'm under the name "Joseph Cartier". I live in Norway and have been part of this community soon for 1 year. I have mostly played for myself. But find out now I'd like to have someone to play with. I'm player level 150 and farming level 99. I generally only want a good time and people to play with.

Thank you for spending time reading

VICHZ

Oct 4, 2018

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict
Yea, it's always nice to re introduce yourself after a long time so people can get to know you better. You shouldn't have any issues finding people to have fun with on here, just get an org like @VICHZ said

Reactions: VICHZ

Dominic Brooklier

Nov 19, 2018
Africa
Hi everyone, I'm not really new. But I feel I can anyway introduce myself here * again *. In the game I'm under the name "Joseph Cartier". I live in Norway and have been part of this community soon for 1 year. I have mostly played for myself. But find out now I'd like to have someone to play with. I'm player level 150 and farming level 99. I generally only want a good time and people to play with.

Thank you for spending time reading
YoU nEeD a WaTeRbOy?

Gregg

MRP Server Director
MRP Server Director
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Hey there, welcome back!

Reactions: Rolf