EmmieRose

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi everyone some of you guys may know me, I'm a bit famous kind of in mono i been playing this game since true north. I love pastel pink, blue and purple very aesthetic colors, I love animals and stuff animals as well. I will be 20 in Feb 24th in 2022. I hope to be a baker when i finish school and work my hardest. My likes are Soda pop, gaming, cartoons like Scooby Doo and lastly my favorite stuff name Pj who i named after my jack Russell terrier who was put down in march of this year. I have hearing loss and wearing hearing aids in both ears it helps with my speech impediment so people can understand me better. I am known as Luna Wolf in Monolith, I am very outgoing, sweet and friendly, calm and soft-spoken girl. Been playing monolith since 2019 but records of PD show of 2017 but i don't really remember playing back then. I love horror games, fantasy RPG games like World of Warcraft which i been playing since i was 4 and still play, I main a human arcane mage. If you ever see me in game Remember be polite and say hi i am always willing to make friends!

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

5ec50175139d39c8a69f0f8ce3233ea9.jpg

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

a66.jpg

Last edited:

Ashtar Sheran

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome Back Veteran, remember to join jesus space army.
jesus armada.jpg

anna

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV