Hi I am Luna

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

WinterStar

Monolith Newcomer
Aug 12, 2019
Hi everyone some of you guys may know me, I'm a bit famous kind of in mono i been playing this game since true north. I love pastel pink, blue and purple very aesthetic colors, I love animals and stuff animals as well. I will be 20 in Feb 24th in 2022. I hope to be a baker when i finish school and work my hardest. My likes are Soda pop, gaming, cartoons like Scooby Doo and lastly my favorite stuff name Pj who i named after my jack Russell terrier who was put down in march of this year. I have hearing loss and wearing hearing aids in both ears it helps with my speech impediment so people can understand me better. I am known as Luna Wolf in Monolith, I am very outgoing, sweet and friendly, calm and soft-spoken girl. Been playing monolith since 2019 but records of PD show of 2017 but i don't really remember playing back then. I love horror games, fantasy RPG games like World of Warcraft which i been playing since i was 4 and still play, I main a human arcane mage. If you ever see me in game Remember be polite and say hi i am always willing to make friends!

heyitskev

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Jun 21, 2017
5ec50175139d39c8a69f0f8ce3233ea9.jpg

JucaMais

Monolith Senior
May 1, 2019
Brazil
www.youtube.com
Welcome back. Make sure to apply for our org, Santos Family.

mrnex235

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Media Creator
Event Team
Jun 26, 2021
Sup friend