Will.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Larry Lurr is my IC name, but I plan on changing that soon to Will, "Larry" just doesn't feel right, and Will is my IRL name anyways.
I go by Teddy York ingame now!

I've been playing Garry's Mod for a long time and have over ten thousand hours because I'm a filthy loser, but I gotta say in all 10k of my hours monolith seems to already be one of the best ever. I recently stopped staffing on another server due to health issues and me not being able to fufill their activity / sit quotas due to some irl medical issues.

Still got some health issues, but I just can't seem to stop playing monolith. I'm two weeks in and the amount of hours I've logged in already is definitely on the unhealthy side :p

I used to be a martial artist irl for a very long time, but then I got a brain injury, and now I play a lot of garry's mod. Hi!

Last edited:

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

There being another person on the server with well over 3k hours makes me feel overtaken, but good sir take your spot of #1 Gmod time spender I've seen. I will overtake you one day

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome Will, glad you've been enjoying the server and we're happy to have you :D good to hear my config helped you out. You can PM me on Discord if you need any help with it or anything else. I wish you well.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Real cool guy, I’ve based with him before and met him in game. Already progressing faster then me lol. Welcome! It’s me Johnathan Doyna btw

Will.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Real cool guy, I’ve based with him before and met him in game. Already progressing faster then me lol. Welcome! It’s me Johnathan Doyna btw
Yo!!!! I'm so glad people remember me! You are a cool dude yourself man, sorry we usually only interact when I'm braindead tired at 5 am and we're both pulling all nighters lmfao

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome! I've seen u on the server, u are a very helpsome person!
EDIT: You can always come and say hi to me, my RP name is: Josh Machete!

Will.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome! I've seen u on the server, u are a very helpsome person!
EDIT: You can always come and say hi to me, my RP name is: Josh Machete!
sure thing Josh! Thanks for the kind words man, and remember to hit me up for help or one of the other great mentors :D

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

sure thing Josh! Thanks for the kind words man, and remember to hit me up for help or one of the other great mentors :D
Of course i will! Cya soon! :D

Juan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

YOURE ON SOME KUNG FU SHITTT
What Martial Art did you practice?

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome!. If i may ask, what did you teach??

Will.

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I've been torn on whether or not to reply to this because it got necro'd but I did folkstyle and freestyle wrestling for 2 years, then I moved on to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and the last thing I did was Muay Thai for about a year, by far my favorite was Jiu Jitsu though. I am recently back after a fairly long stay in the hospital and I'm excited to play again and see all of you on the server. I go by Teddy York ingame now, if you see my gold jeep give me a holler and I'll give you a ride!