Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, thanks for tuning in!

I've been around Monolith for a good 6 months, but I've never made an introducion.
I'd like to make one but I've never actually made a introducion, so here goes nothing.
My real name is "Milo" some people know, but some don't.
I live in greenland, which also states on my steam profile.
I'm really into gaming but also is socially active.
I've been really into football at one part, I was acutally pretty good and could get agood career out of it,
but then we moved to greenland again, and it wasn't as fun as it was where I lived before. (Denmark)
I really love GMod and other games like Counter Stike: Global Offensive, Rainbow 6 Siege, sometimes Fortnite etc.
My friend showed me GMod, and we went on Monolith, and we started playing from there. He started to play some other games, while I just grew a stronger relationship with Monolith.
I'm a Mentor as some of you guys know, and I really love to support new players and the players that need assistance.

Hope to see a little note, and I hope y'all learned a bit more about me, if you ever have any questions feel free write a little text on private messages over discord.
Mak#5758

And again, thanks for reading. Love y'all. -Mak / Jah Mylan

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

InvictusM98

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Mak, thanks for sharing some of your interests, it's nice to meet you. I have seen you around the server and you seem like a really cool guy. See you around!!

• Love
Reactions: Mak

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Hello :D

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I will always know you as Milo Chizz. You should have kept your real name though. I think its better than Jah.
Its good to see you grow from being somewhat of an unknown on Truenorth to now being one of the most recognized people on the server.

• Love

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Decent mentor and roleplayer, seen you around and seem chill

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will always know you as Milo Chizz. You should have kept your real name though. I think its better than Jah.
Its good to see you grow from being somewhat of an unknown on Truenorth to now being one of the most recognized people on the server.
Haha! I remember that. That was my first ever name. You’re one of the few people I know from when I started till now. Good, good times.

vice

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

hi

• Love